Chapter 2- Alex's POV

I was walking home, happy I got an A on my honors math test. But I was mad cause me ex Izzy got a higher score then me, she was a dumbass. I dated her and she used me the whole time for sex and money.

 "No she was being a absolute bitch, she tried hitting on me cause she said she loved me, which was dumb cause no one likes her." I was trying to take off my pins, dad would kill me if he saw them. After I took them off I put on my frog one. I was always trying to get dad to like me, I know why Robin gave up, but also if dad liked me I could be able to be the perfect kid like Amy. Amy was his dream child, all she wanted was a family and loved doing chores.

"No then she was looking at my chest. ROBIN." Robin normally zoned me out but like it's rude. She was normally super quiet. I don't even know how she does it, I can't go a minute without talking. She was putting her long curly hair in a pony tail. She pointed out how to get over her and she told me not to date her, yeah I know but also I lead with my heart not my brain like she does. She calls me sensitive, I am but like she is a emotionless so I am sweeter. 

Hell she has never even had a partner she is always like "I will know when the time is right and who the right person is." Like geez boring get a life I know I date everyone but like I'm single right now. I guess I just want love and a job which is another difference about us. Robin wants to be a actor which would fit them they are in theater, but I want to be a Marine Biologist I got my  scholarship that only Robin knows about so I have my life ahead of me.

All of a sudden Robin freezes that's when I notice we are near our house. I didn't even hear what Robin said all I could do was be scared I left my vape out by accident. I wanted the world to swallow me whole, I think being burned alive would kill me faster then dad would. Me and Robin exchanged a look before going silent and walking home like that.