After Work Release

Imagine: After work, y/n is in the kitchen cooking up their partners favorite meal because they already knew they had a pretty bad day. As they continued cooking while listening to music, you hear your partner come in through the door sounding slightly irritated. "Hey, love how was work?" There was no response and instead all you felt their arms wrap around your waist and light kisses along your neck. you asked once more "is something else bothering you?"  "I need you right now I am not kidding..." your partner replied. Before y/n could even reply they were lifted onto the counter while more aggressive kisses were being placed along their neck and chest. you tighten your grip on their shirt trying to catch your breath and you ended up turning off the stove and moved to the kitchen table. Pulling them closer to me by their belt you start to undo their belt and pants buttons. stopping for a moment just to look up at your partner and immediately removed your own clothing as a little tease. Within the next moment you felt their soft lips against your neck then them biting down leaving their marks from the neck down to your collarbone. you lightly slipped your hand into their pants just to tease them a bit and get them on edge. Ever so slowly starts to stroke with the palm of your hand adding enough pressure to get a nice soft moan out of them. After a few min you ended up taking your hand out and set your partner on the chair and pulled their pants off pulling your hair back into a ponytail. Before you do anything, you look up at my partner with a smirk and starts to go down on them without warning. After hearing your name come from their mouth it gave you more motivation to move your tongue faster to add more pressure. You continue using your tongue for a bit longer as your partner starts to get more impatient as time goes on. Before you can protest, you are bent over the table in less than a second and your partner ends up having their way with you for the rest of the night.