Bratty Distraction

Your partner was playing their video games with their friends over the mic. You were staring to get restless and was craving your partners attention. So, you decided to go and get their attention one way or another. Before heading downstairs, you decided to change into a outfit you knew they loved to see you in then headed downstairs to see them on the couch still playing their game. You go over and sits right beside them with your hand on their thigh. '' my love ~ what's all this for?" your partner asks as they look you up and down. " No reason just felt like getting cute today." you continued to move your hand up your partners thigh tracing small patterns here and there all the way up to their zipper. Not giving them a chance to protest you immediately unzipped their pants while kissing their neck knowing they are muted and can't stop you even if they tried. you got on your knees in front of them pulling their pants off completely pulling their pants off and continues to use your hands on them. the whole time your looking up at them watching them try to focus on their game but failing to. after more teasing they get off their game and gives you their full attention. once u realized you had there attention you pull away and leave them completely needy and restless. that obviously irritates your partner you take off running to the bedroom but ended up getting caught.