1

During the afternoon time Uzui walks upstairs to his roommates room. Giyuu has been in bed for the entire time but hasn't been sleeping well. All he does is lay there staring at the wall and sometimes crying.

Uzui opened the door and Giyuu was still in bed. He went to the bed and sat down. "How about we get up now?" Uzui asked. Giyuu stayed silent. "Come on buddy, you can't lay in bed forever. You have work later on." Uzui said. Giyuu just stayed quiet. "Here, how about this. I'm going to my girls house and when I come back and you get off work I'll make you food?" Uzui asked trying to reason with Giyuu. Giyuu just nodded yes. Uzui smiled and got off the bed, and walked out of the room and left the apartment

Giyuu started to cry after Uzui left. He felt so miserable and then the thoughts he tried to ignore and not listen to flooded in. He sat up and ran to his bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked like a mess. He turned the water on and washed his face and then dried it.

He then looked at the mirror but not as his reflection. He thought about what was behind the medicine cabinet. He reached his hand out and opened it, he saw the pack of razor blades and grabbed one. He couldn't move his body. It didn't listen to him he placed the blade on his wrist and made a cut. Blood ran down his arm and made it to his elbow and it dripped on to the floor.

Then his other arm. Realizing what he did he dropped the blade into the sink. He looked at his arms and started to cry and stumbled back and he touched the door and slid down it.

He started to cry and he couldn't stop. After a few minutes. His face was red and puffy from his dried tears, his hair messy, blood dripping out of the cuts on his arms. He looked at his body and was disgusted by what he did. And he remembers Uzui's words. "When I come back, I'll make you food." Uzui's words. He didn't care about the food but more about the fact that if he kept doing this and he died Uzui would return to find his body. He didn't want to ever burden Uzui with having to find his body. He opened the bathroom door and crawled to his bed on the floor and grabbed his phone.

He remembers Uzui talking to him before about the suicide prevention hotline. Uzui was worried when he first saw Giyuu's yearly depression stages so he put the number in his phone.

He put it on speaker and he wanted to lay on the floor. It rang then it clicked. "Hello, suicidal prevention hotline?" The voice said, it was a deep voice that of a man's. "H-hello?" Giyuu said, he didn't know how to talk to this person.

"Hello, how can I help you today? Are you in need of assistance?" The voice asked. "I did something bad. I don't want to do things like this anymore." Giyuu whispered next to the phone. Tears resurfacing. "Can you tell me what you did?" The voice asked.

"I hurt myself. I didn't mean to, I couldn't move my body and it just did it on it's own." Giyuu said a little louder due to his sobs.

"Do you want to talk about it? Or would you like me to send someone over there?" The voice asked. "I don't know what I want anymore." Giyuu said trying to stop his tears. "Tell me, what made you feel like this?" The voice asked.

"Everything in my life sucks. I constantly am blaming myself for my problems and sometimes it is to overwhelming." Giyuu whispered next to the phone. "Have you hurt yourself before?" The voice asked. "Y-yes." Giyuu stuttered over his words. "Do you live with anyone?" The voice asked.

"My roommate." Giyuu answered. "How is your relationship? Friends?" The voice asked. "I guess..." Giyuu said. "Tell me, do you think they'd be sad if you continued to hurt yourself? Or worse?" The voice asked. "I think he would." Giyuu whispered. "Then use him, use the fact he cares. Cling on to that fact in your mind and focus on it. Tell yourself that is a reason to live." The voice said. Giyuu stayed silent. "What if he leaves me too?" Giyuu asked.