Chapter 5

🌷

Standing by the entrance of a party hall, Jungkook was clicking his shoes on the tiles, him and Yogyeom have been waiting for their other two friends who said they were on their way 20 minutes ago.

"You really want to go in looking like a ghost kook ?" Yogyeom asked pulling younger's hood down to have a peak at his baby face.

"I don't look like a ghost you moron! I'm trying to hide my face from Taehyung and his friends", he said pulling it on his head again, dialling Eunwoo'a number again.

"How many of his friends have you seen?"

"Seojoon hyung is here, and wooshik and that stupid bogum is here too", they saw them going in a few moments ago. Taehyung's most friends work in his company and they're always together on these trips. The only person Jungkook doesn't like is Bogum, for no apparent reasons, he just doesn't like him at all.

To his dismay that girl was accompanying him with her extremely long legs. The thought of Taehyung touching her was making him restless.

"Let's go in", he said pushing Yogyeom towards the guards who checked his Id. They asked Jungkook to remove his hoodie, and he did, showing them his face, "I need to see your id, you look really young. Are you under 19?" He asked and Jungkook looked offended.

"Excuse me! I'm 26 and married!" He immediately defended, "but I can't show you my id cause I lost my wallet yesterday in an accident", he muttered once he remembered. But then Yogyeom suggested him to show it from the website and they let them go.

"Kook I think you should stop telling people you're married, besides there's no ring on your finger either", Yogyeom said walking inside, and people were actually turning around to look at him, this has never happened before to him, ever.

"Kooks! People are looking at me", he mumbled and Jungkook chuckled, "well because you're looking extremely attractive!" He patted his back, "come on,
Let's look for Taehyung first", he pulled him towards the second floor which could give them advantage of looking at people from the top.

Eyes searching for that handsome face, Jungkook was standing by the glass behind his friend, "there", yogyeom pointed out at a group of friends, laughing on something. There were many foreigners with them, "not feeling well! Liar", Jungkook mumbled looking at Taehyung chuckling at something while taking a sip from his drink.

"Now what ?" Yogyeom asked turning around to look at younger, "now you go find the love of your life, get laid and get pregnant maybe", he giggled in the end making Yogyeom roll his eyes.

"You better use this opportunity well Gyeomie", he was still talking when Eunwoo and Mingyu came into the club, the player he was, mingyu went straight for the hot girls dancing while eunwoo strolled towards his friends, to Jungkook and Yogyeom.

"Hey sleepy head! I thought we came here Busan to help me with my situation and enjoy our time", Jungkook used sarcasm that he was sure Eunwoo didn't get so he rolled his eyes.

"Help him find a good guy", Jungkook pushed Yogyeom into Eunwoo's hold and sat down on the chair in the corner from where he could see Taehyung clearly.

"And make sure he gets laid", he shouted but they both were gone already. Eyes shifting back at older and his gang. He kept a close eye on Taehyung, not even blinking unnecessarily, to make sure he doesn't miss anything.

The party was at the top floor of their hotel, and Jungkook got this information from older's secretary. She was a good soul, have been enduring Taehyung since past two years.

He looked down when he saw his friends moving towards the dancing area, but Taehyung walked upto the bar and sat down, the same girl approached him, sitting beside older saying something to the bar tender and giggling afterwards making Jungkook annoyed.