ch 3

when walker and estella had decided to take aurelia for a little walk, it helped remind them why they became actors.

they don't fucking like exercise.

"walker can you pick up the pace a little bit? let's get home and watch a movie," estella yelled to walker.

"we're coming, aurelia wants to smell the pretty flowers!" the boy yelled back.

estella turned around to look at the pair, and was met with walker crouched down on the ground next to her baby sister. she watched as he held her small hand in his, guiding her up the trail, while pointing at the aray of flowers lining both sides of the pathway.

the girl couldn't help but smile seeing the most important boy in her life be so loving with her sister.

she loved walker, he was her best friend after all.

she quickly ignored the weird feeling in her stomach and the quick beating of her heart and kept on walking with a smile on her face.

...

soon walker became slightly irritated with aurelias slow pace, and wanted to refrain from getting in any more trouble with estella, so he quickly scooped up the young girl, and held her tightly in his arms.

"walker?" aurelia said quietly laying her head on walkers shoulder.

"yes lia," he replied.

"do you think stelly is cute?" she asked in an innocent tone.

walker could feel his cheeks tinge with pink.

"i think stelly is very cute," he said back, gazing at the girl just a few feet ahead of them.

"she's the prettiest girl i've ever met," he continued.

"like her mom in the show!" aurelia replied.

"exactly. just like aphrodite, the goddess of beauty," he stated with a smile.

"you're her bestest friend, she talks about you all the time!" lia exclaimed.

"and she's mine," walker said smiling even wider.

"you guys must really love eachother then, my bestest friend is julianna from my class and i love her very much," lia said  happily.

he loved estella, she was his best friend after all.

"i love estie so much! more than she'll ever know," walker said picking up his pace, finally catching up to estella, his best friend, the most beautiful girl he's ever laid eyes on.

a/n : another chapter yayaya !!!disclaimer!!!  i don't know why my writing was so cheesy today pls don't stop reading

also lmk if you get icked out by the cutesy shit i literally will stop lmao. sorry this one's so short, there's more to come very soon

also ... represents a pov switch!!!

that's all
love, floriana