I want to feel like Cinderella

Synopsis: (In this one Shot Willy has adopted Noodle after discovering that her mother sadly passed away). A month after building his new factory in the old Castle, Willy and wash house gang who he has hired to work at the Factory hold a grand opening to the public. Everyone is excited apart from Noodle who is worried what the people will think of her in her worn tattered clothes, even if it's just for one night she wants to feel like a princess. 

*~*~*~*~*

Willy's POV:

So much had happened since the collapse of the Chocolate Cartel, I bought a ruined old Castle just outside of the town and turned it into my Chocolate Factory/home and then I gave all of my friends from the Wash house the opportunity to work for me if they wanted to and of course they all accepted. Before Mr Slugworth was arrested he told me that I would never find Noodle's mother and when I asked him why that was he laughed and told me that she had passed away, I knew I couldn't leave Noodle to fend for herself on the streets so I went to the Police and signed the papers making me her legal guardian. 

As I was now Noodle's father I wanted to give her the best education so on a quiet day I took Noodle down into the town and enrolled her at the school, once I'd payed the fees for this term I was about to go back to the factory when Noodle ran up to me and said 'Willy wait, I just wanted to say thank you for everything' I hugged her gently and said 'Your welcome Noodle, I promised you that I would make your life better and I'm going to continue doing that. Now off you go'.

I watched Noodle go into her classroom with a big smile on her face not knowing that, that smile would be gone by the time I picked her up. When I returned to the factory I checked in the with the gang and we talked through the final preparations for the Grand opening on Friday, as we all sat down at the table to go over the plans Piper said 'So how was Noodle when you dropped her off at the school' I smiled and said 'She was so excited, I just hope she's getting on okay'. 

Noodle's POV:

The Icy wind swept through my hair as I walked through the town tears streaming down my face, everyone in my class hated me and called me names and the teacher struck me on the palms for shouting at and kicking another girl when they pulled my hair. I walked up the steep steps towards the factory wondering what Willy would say to me, would he be angry and disappointed that I'd run out of school or would he be kind and supportive as I got to the last few steps my body crumpled to the ground out of exhaustion and worry and I landed on the cold pure white snow.

Abacus's POV:

After the meeting to discuss the final plans for the grand opening Mr Wonka had asked me to go down into the town and collect the boxes for the chocolates and also collect Noodle from the school, so I grabbed my coat and gloves and made my way out of the factory. As I opened one of the main doors I something on the steps and as I got closer I realised it was Noodle, I ran over to her and very carefully lifted her off the ground and carried her into the factory. 

As I walked back inside the Lofty the little orange man saw me and said 'Back so soon Mr Crunch' I quickly said 'Lofty go and get Mr Wonka, tell him to come to Noodle's room it's urgent'. I quickly made my way into our living quarters and gently placed Noodle down on her bed Lottie had followed me into the girls room and she began checking Noodle for any injuries she only found two welts on each palm which I knew were made by the cane.

I grabbed a roll of bandages and some healing balm and tended to the welts on Noodle's palms, as I did that Noodle stirred slightly and said 'They hated me because I'm poor, they pulled my hair and shoved me. And when I fought back the teacher struck me', my heart broke for the sweet child she curled up on her right side facing the picture of her and Mr Wonka on the bedside table.