prologue

y/n l/n was only seven when she was found by luke castellan and thalia grace. the two took her in and cared greatly for y/n, especially thalia.

one day while they were traveling, they found a girl around y/n's age in an alleyway. that girl being annabeth chase.

and so, the four of them became a family. thalia always taking care of y/n and annabeth while luke mainly focused on fighting off monsters that came in their way.

grover underwood came across the four together. with the help of the satyr, they made their way to camp half-blood. a sanctuary for demigods located on the north shore of long island.

happy ending, right? wrong. monsters attacked the five of them on half-blood hill. thalia had the great idea of telling grover to bring the other three to camp while she battled the monsters alone.

thalia was close to dying before she was transformed into a pine tree on half-blood hill by zeus, her tree stands as a border for camp half-blood.

y/n, annabeth, luke, and grover made it safely to camp. but at what cost? thalia had turned into a tree.

slowly but surely, the three demigods got claimed by their godly parent. luke being a son of hermes, annabeth being a daughter of athena, and y/n being a daughter of aphrodite.

the aphrodite cabin was decorated with flowers and beautiful patterns all around. the inside always has a heavy smell of perfume, but it wasn't that type of perfume you would want to puke if you smelled it too many times. it was a lovely fragrant that smelled sweet.

silena beauregard took an instant liking to y/n and welcomed her with open arms. the moment the two met, silena gifted something for her: a heart necklace.

the two daughters of aphrodite had their beds were right next to each other, and the two would talk all night. since silena was in charge of the pegasus stables, silena gave y/n loads of riding lessons on a pegasus.

a couple weeks after y/n had been claimed, she realized the abilities she has as a child of aphrodite. some being charm-speaking, having permanent makeup, amokinesis (having control over feelings related to love or desire), shapeshifting, and the ability to change physical features.

weeks turned into months, months turned into years. it has now been five years since y/n arrived at camp half-blood.