Chapter Fifteen

Elara's pov

I know I promised I wouldn't listen to Harry and actually kill myself but I didn't see a point in staying alive. Harry was the only family I had left, and he left me for good.

After Pansy and Astoria went to class, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Astoria keeps pills in her part of the cabinet so I was looking for them. I don't know what kind of pills they are but if I take all of them, at least one of them should stop my heart.

I finally find them in the back of her drawer. There are four different kinds so I start swallowing them all. After I swallow them all I wait a moment for them to work. I feel a bit dizzy but my heart hasn't stopped yet. Then I feel a sharp pain in my chest.

"Elara?" I hear someone say.

But then everything goes black.

----

I wake up in a house I don't remember. I'm lying on the floor so I stand up. I feel my chest and then look at my hands. Am I dead? What happened?

"You're not dead yet," I hear a gentle female voice say.

I turn around and meet eyes with a woman. She has red hair and green eyes like me. I then remember her. It's my mother.

"Mum?" I hesitantly ask her.

"Hello, Elara," she says.

"How are you here? What's going on?" I ask her stepping closer.

She reaches her arms out and grabs mine. I can feel her. I look up at her with tears filling my eyes.

"You're dying sweetie," Mum tells me.

I don't say anything.

"We're here to send you back," I hear a male voice say.

I turn my head to see my dad. He walks up to me and stands beside my mum.

"Sweetie, we love you. We have always watched over you. You will not be dying today," my mum tells me.

"But Harry hates me, he wanted me to die so I did," I say to them.

My mum hugs me, my dad does too. Then they both pull away and look at me.

"Don't give up. We have always and will always love you," my dad says to me.

"But I don't think I can live in a world knowing my brother wants me dead," I tell him.

"He loves you. He's just mad. Those things he said to you were out of anger," my mum tells me.

"We're sending you back. Your friends and brother need you, Elara." my dad tells me.

"But what about you guys?" I ask them.

"We'll be watching you. Protecting you," my dad tells me.

"Were you always with me?" I ask them.

"Always," my mum says to me.

They then both start to disappear as my vision gets blurry.

"Mum? Dad?" I say.

"We love you," I hear them tell me, as everything goes black again.

------

I open my eyes again. Theo is inches from my face.

"Elara?" he says, looking me in the eyes.

He backs up and I try to sit up. He helps me lean against the wall of the bathroom.

"Are you okay? You scared the shit out of me," he tells me, still looking at me.

I look down at the floor, thinking about my parents. Was that a dream? What just happened?

"What were you thinking Elara? You said you wouldn't," Theo says picking up the empty pill bottles.

He looks scared and mad. I look up at him and make eye contact with him again. I couldn't keep it in anymore. The tears started to fall down my face. My eyes quickly filled with tears and I broke down again.

"El-," Mattheo started before cutting himself off.

He sits down next to me and hugs me again. I lean into his chest and cry harder. He readjusts himself a bit and I follow along. He's now leaning against the wall with me in his arms. His legs are on either side of me. My face is in his chest while my hands are wrapped around him. His right hand is on my back and his left is on my head.

"It's okay, I'm here," he says softly.

We sit on the floor for a while as I cry in his arms. He does his best to soothe me, which works. I slowly stopped crying and calmed down. Once my tears have stopped I rest my head on Theo's chest with my arms still wrapped around him.

We sit there in silence with Theo still hugging me. I feel safe in his arms. I don't ever want to move.

"You should get some rest," Theo finally says, trying to slowly stand up.

I stand up with him. He walks me over to my bed and pulls back the covers. Cloud jumps up on the bed and lays down in her usual spot on the pillows. Theo tries to guide me to my bed and lay me down but I just sit down and tightly grip his shirt. He has part of his uniform on. He isn't wearing his Slytherin robe. So I grab onto the white button-up shirt.

He looks down at my hand where I'm gripping onto his shirt. I want him to stay with me, but I don't want to ask that, because that's embarrassing.

"I'll stay," he says, "but you need to lay down,"

I look up at him. His eyes look worried. I lay back and slide over making room for him. He puts the blankets over me and then lays down next to me on top of the blankets. I frown at him, making him freeze in place. He then understands and gets under the blankets. I scoot over and hug him again. Theo wraps his arms around me and hugs me back, keeping me close.

I quickly fall asleep in his arms.

A/n: Thank you so much for reading my story thus far. I hope you don't mind how I'm portraying Harry, lol. I still have many more chapters to write and publish before this book is done but this is the last chapter I have written so far, so bare with me while I write the next set of them. <3