-The queem sickness-

The queen Ammea was sick. Rhaenyra was going was going to look for a husband. That after noon Sir Criston said to Rhaenyra " you know your mother try to kill you. Before you say anything the queen try her hardest to kill you in YOUR bed. She is the one who sended a women to poison you"
When he said that Rhaenyra had water in her eyes and she walked away someone see her crying.

 She is the one who sended a women to poison you" When he said that Rhaenyra had water in her eyes and she walked away someone see her crying

The gran master told king Viserys that queen Aemma that she will not live for long. She can die any hour by now. The king Viserys and queen Aemma cried hard. "My dear love i will talk to you later let me set down and rest, and please my lady call my daughter Rhaenyra here for me" said Queen Aemma. Rhaenyra came in her chamber. " clear the room" said Aemma. Then the room was cleared.
"Before you say anything I need to ask you something" said Rhaenyra. " tell me anything" said Aemma. " Mother, Ailcent have tell me a lot of things she even tell me yesterday when I ment her. Mother i know and we know you will die soon. Did you send someone to kill me in my bed and then did you sended someone to poison me." Said Rhaenyra. "Yes I did i hated you. I don't even want to you queen. In all my life you took MY light. I want to died. I hope your own people kill you" said Aemma.
"You was my mother but it look like you are just a Jealous queen and a cunt and a FUCKING BITCH" said Rhaenyra. Rhaenyra was about to walk out her chambers but Aemma said something
"You think you are better then me. Then you are lying you bitch" said Aemma.
Then Rhaenyra turned around and slap Aemma across her face. "Shut your FUCKING mouth sick woman" said Rhaenyra. And Rhaenyra walked away.

 And Rhaenyra walked away