-the love ones-

When Ailcent heard what happened she came to Rhaenyra quick. She carried and she ask so many questions
But all Rhaenyra could just say is that she wish she knew who sended him.
Ailcent told her "I know this will be wrong and all but i really i think it was your mother" When Ailcent said thus Rhaenyra looked at her and yelled at her "It can not be her she is my mother she will not send someone to kill your daughter!" Rhaenyra said Rhaenyra walked of and Ailcent fellowed.

"Rhaenyra wait" said Ailcent "I know you know, your mother was jealous at you all the way to day one" said Ailcent.
Some few hours Rhaenyra ment daemon they went outside they talked about what happened last night Rhaenyra another that Rhaenyra started crying. Then Rhaenyra was called to the throne room and then she ment her father she said she had no idea who will have send him or why he did that but in the same time she thought it was her own mother. Then Rhaenyra wear her targaryen red and black dress and her hair in targaryen style. She went to the room where every lord, lady was in when she walked throw the hall Ailcent was looking at her in the eyes of say you are my queen. And when her mother looked at her, her eyes says hate and madness and killnesss. But Rhaenyra did someone that will never be forgotten. She made sure every lady,lord,Sir,Princess,Prince know very will that she was heir and name heir.
She walked throw the halls of the throne room and she walk on those stairs and sit on the Iron Throne. Everyone eyes was on her and just her and her mother had the word murder and kill in her mind.