Part 2

"Y/n !! Y/n !!" Taehyung called you from behind .

He wants to apologise, that's what you thought.

Does he ?

"what ?" You asked him turning around to face him .

"Aren't you happy now ? They all were laughing at me because of you!!" He shouted on you .

"Wh -what ??? Because of me ? they were laughing at me Taehyung!" you shouted back in disbelief.

"Cuz you are my girlfriend Y/n who looks totally ridiculous , they were making fun of me !!" His range made you want burst out crying.

Never in your life you ever thought that Taehyung would say something like this to you.

"Taehyung .. firstly I wore this dress for you .. now you are calling me ridiculous, tell me what have I done wrong ?"

"Everything!!! Look at you , this dress is beautiful but you wore it and made it look so ugly and cheap, that's how you make me feel too .. I don't want a person who's this much embarrassing to be with ." He said it on your face making you realise what he actually mean by .

"So you want break up ? That's what you are trynna say ?" You lowered your voice looking in his furious eyes .

"Yes , I don't wanna be with you anymore, you know what , Jennie is right!! I'm handsome and rich , why the fuck I chose you I wonder now ."

"After all these years, I've loved you with all my heart and this is how you are paying back my love ? Pls Tae , I know you're hurt but don't do this to me ." you almost begged him , trying to hold his hand .

But he backed off yanking your hand away "I'm done with you Y/n."

He started walking away but you hugged him from behind to stop him .

"Tae , pls .. I love you .." you were sobbing so hard but it was all useless when he has already decided to leave and never come back .

He pushed you away and left quickly.

He left you , leaving all those promises behind he did and the memories he shared with you that was once meant everything to him .

After 6 months

Y/n's pov

"You went inside the building but she wasn't breathing anymore and you got scared so you left immediately. Yes or no?" I slammed my hand on the table making him flinched hard .

"Yes ." He Said choking on his voice.

"Then how did your finger prints have been found on her neck ?" I smirked.

"No , it's not true , I didn't kill her , she was my girlfriend Miss Park .. that's not true." He pleaded .

I turned towards the Judge , "your honour, his finger tip have been found on her neck but something is strange ."

"What Miss Park ?" Asked the prosecutor In Guk .

"According to the cctv footage in front of her apartment, there was someone else who entered inside in her apartment before her boyfriend." I said which made everyone shocked .

I turned towards her Brother, "Mr.Lin , what were you doing when all this happened ?" I asked him .

He looked in my eyes, trying to form sentance , "I .. was at .. at work .."

I smirked , "then why's your phone location was different ?"

No he is sweating.

I turned towards the Judge and gave the papers of Mr.Lin's phone records and Location of last 3 days which tells that he was there in the apartment of his sister .

"Come in the witness box." I told him and he came inside, anxiety took over him .

"Why did you kill her ?" I asked and he burst crying .

Time skip

I was in the cafe with prosecuter In guk.

"You won the case , congratulations bestie

"You won the case , congratulations bestie ." He elbowed me jokingly.

"Thanks In guk" I said chewing my burger.

"So , you are leaving tonight?" He asked sipping on his coffee .

"Yeah , Seonghwa wants me to come back home , he has been forcing me for so long, I miss him though."

"I'll miss you too" he pouted, "shut up !!!!!" I Said getting disgusted by his teasing look .

Time skip

Finally I'm in my Hometown Busan .. It's been so long .

I went straight to my home .

Now I'm standing in front of my house , I rang the doorbell.

"Coming.." He Shouted from inside, I could hear his footsteps getting nearer and Lauder now .

He opened the door , and as his eyes fell on me he jumped on me , "Y/n !!! OMG !!!! You are here, why didn't you tell me , I might have come to airport to pick you up !!" He Said kissing on my forehead .

"I didn't want to burden you." He kissed me on my forehead one last time and pulled me inside the house .

As I entered inside, I saw 7 more boys were inside and they all were really handsome, tall and fit .

I'm not the old Y/n anymore ,
I'm cold , practical and I've started Jogging in the morning so I'm now much more healthy and Fit .. You can say I don't look Awful like before atleast.

"Guys, this is my sister Y/n and Y/n , these are my bestfriends and housemates, introduce yourself guys !!!" Seonghwa told them .

"Hi , I'm Seonghwa's bestie Hongjoong , Now you are my sister to o ."

"I'm Yeosang." He said with a soft smile.

"I'm San and this is Wooyoung my GIRLFRIEND !!" He said putting his hand around Wooyoung's neck who was now blushing.

"I'm Jongho, nice to meet you Y/n." He smiled like bear at me , so cute.

"I'm Mingi ." Damm his voice is so deep .

Lastly my gaze fell on a person who has been looking at me as he doesn't give a shit but getting annoyed by my existence in here .

"And you?" I asked him softly.

"Yunho ." he said in a cold tone and looking away .

Cold!!

"Guys !! Dinner is ready " said Seonghwa and all of them ran towards the dinning table.

We all sat together but that Yunho guy got to sit infront of me somehow.

I was trying to not look at him but his gaze was fix on me .

To be continued ~