my savior

You fall down towards the rocky river below but right before you hit the group you got caught, and you look up to see darkiplier.

"I told you he didn't want you.." darkiplier muttered it, he didn't want to hurt you by saying that.

"I didn't think he'd try to kill me..."

"Hey hey, just look at me Y/n." Darkiplier told you as he gently rubs the back of your head. "It wasn't your fault, he is just greedy. Your worth so much more." You shook in dark's arms, still in a traumatic shock.

"Sh... Sh... It's ok, it's going to be ok.." dark brushed your hair out of your face. "We should get you somewhere to make you feel safe.."

You nod, then told dark where you live so he could take you home. The whole time he carried you bridal style as you just thought about what mark just did to you. Once mark got you home, he walked you to your room and placed you on your bed, "get some rest.. you really need it ok?"

"Where are you going after you leave?" You ask dark as you still shook from the experience.

"I'm not sure, but oh Y/n.. your not doing so well." Dark sat down next to you, rubbing your cheek gently.

"I can't believe he did that..."

"I told you, Y/n, he wasn't a good man."

"How did you know?" You ask with a soft gaze.

"I know him far more than you think." Dark stood up and began to walk to the bedroom door to leave.

"Can... Can you stay and maybe... Cuddle?" You ask a bit nervous, darkiplier's heart fluttered as he walked back over.

"As long as it makes you feel safe." Dark truly wanted you to be his own but wanted you to feel safe more than anything.

Dark slowly got into the bed with you, pulling you close to keep you safe.

"I love you, Y/n.." dark muttered.

"What did you say dark?"

"Oh nothing Y/n." Darkiplier giggled.

____________________________________
344 words!! Thank you for reading, requests are open! -- silly little french boy