Introduction

💜💜Hi Dear Readers and my supporters.💜💜

I am here with a little much. experience to write a story.

It's my first book so please show some love to it. ( A little request )

I practice and practice, edit and edit to give you the best of mine.

I hope you will show your love and affection to this story.

Hey! Hey ! Don't be a silent reader support me with votes.
Ok.
Please do this mercy on your silly author.

And one more thing English is not my native language and there may be some typing errors so........ so......
You can understand Right.
Ignore them...Please. And feel free to tell them in comments.

_______________________

1.All the characters in the story are fictional.

2. The story is just an imagination of the author.

3. The pics which come up in the story are neither mine nor edited by me. They are either from Pinterest or Google. So all credit goes to the real owner.

4. There can be curse words and  physical violence.

Enjoy the story.

(And if you are not interested in this story so you can go back. It is not to late.).

____________________________________
Here is a little introduction about the characters.

__________

Jeon Jungkook the only son of World Most Dangerous Mafia
Jeon Juwon was sent to Chicago to keep him safe and far from his father's mafia business.

Although Mr. Jeon is the Chairman of the famous company of South Korea ' Jeon Enterprises ' who make almost all kinds of stuffs and a good person.
But
Due to some family problems he was indulge in the underworld and he don't want that his son be the same as him.

Jeon Jungkook looks very. very. very and 100 very'ies cute. And innocent.

(A/n : I thing the cute one was too personal. Sorry 😅 don't mind.)

But who know if he really is..

When he go to Chicago his friends, like brothers also go with him. Yes,  We can say that crime partners and heart throb of the college.

1. Kim Namjoon:

- Very intelligent- loves to read books- love peace but not when someone hurt his brothers and family

- Very intelligent
- loves to read books
- love peace but not when someone hurt his brothers and family.
- age :- 28
- son of the head police officer of Korea, 'Kim Insu' who is Juwon's friend.