XXIX

Author POV.

'' Dad where is the laptop. I have to complete my presentation '', Jungkook said searching for his laptop.

'' Are you serious, FOR REAL!!'', Juwon said totally amazed by what Jungkook said.

He just 'hmm' in response.

'' Take a rest for day '', Juwon exclaimed.

'' But my senior didn't let me do that '', Jungkook whined  a little.

'' WHO THE MO-- ''Juwon was about to say but cut by Daeho '' CaLm DoWn~~ Juwon. He is from Fashion Department and his senior is Mr. Hwang from whom you asked for the new design for the upcoming show. ''

'' And I am holding the Budget management and re-checking the final designs. So it is important for me to complete it to give it to my senior '', Jungkook said finding the laptop.

'' So sorry my dear Son'' He takes the laptop back '' But I can do it for you so that you can enjoy and take rest ''.

'' Ah!! Really '' Jungkook said to that his dad nodded looking his happy son.

'' But I am preparing it to surprise you with my excellent work. So I can't give it to you '', Jungkook said taking his laptop back.

Juwon sighed in defeat. '' But please rest for now '', he said doing his last attempt to stop his son.

Jungkook looked to his dad '' Okay !!''.

Juwon chirped with excitement  ''Woah!! Thanks to God. You finally you agreed with me ''.

Soon they arrived to their house .

'' Jungkook we are coming. You go first '' Juwon said.

Jungkook nodded with a confused look.

He opened the door and was amazed by the decorations.

'' Waaah!! DAD IT'S BEAUTIFUL. But I am not a kid anymore'', Jungkook said to his dad.

'' Didn't you like it? I am sorry my child. '' , Juwon said with a sorrow.

'' No.. I didn't meant that. It's really beautiful. And you know what's the best. It's You... '', Jungkook said hugging his dad.

'' Okay now go to your room..there is one more surprise waiting for you. '', He said with hand signals.

Jungkook entered his room.

'' Hmm.. There is nothing.. '', He searches on his table if something I kept but find nothing.

'' Happy Graduation Day kookie.. '', Somebody said with a female voice.

He looked to the doorway.

'' Dad... '' Tears form in his eyes as he saw his Dad dressed up in his mom's clothes.