'' Will you be my Boyfriend '', Y/n forward the bouquet after saying.

Jungkook laughed his lungs out.

'' Are you kidding me. What the sh*t is this '', He yelled.

" Do you think it's just a shit and I didn't mean it '', Y/n said, and tears were in her eyes.

'' Yes for sure,'' He said loudly, '' And if it is true, so I would never ever in my life date a girl like You.
An unattractive, mean, and rude girl. ''Jungkook aggravate.

She throws the bouquet down in anger. '' Thanks '' she flew away the only tear and then crushed the flowers under her boots.

She leaves from there.

'' Burn all the decorations '', She said on call.

'' What ?? It looks like she dumped me, not me '', Jungkook muttered

Then, pick some petals of the red roses.

'' Whatever I don't Care '', after saying he also leave from there.

Yuri POV

Y/n, come and kick on the seat.

Something probably happened.

'' What happened, Y/n, Do you want us to k!ll somebody? '', I prompt.

'' I wish I could do that, but I will hurt instead of him '', Y/n said, sitting on the seat.

What did she mean.

'' Can I bring you something for you? ''.

'' No thanks,  I will take it.'', She said.

She never eats anything unless it is taken by her own hands or confirms that it is safe.

Breaktime was over now.

By her actions, she was sad.

'' Let's go for lectures. Are you sure you are fine? ''.

She takes a bottle of banana milk. '' I am I just try it and I fail, that's it ''. She said, making both of us confused.

'' What you try ? '', Herin Onnie said in a sudden.

She mumbled something.

'' Try to read someone's mind '', she said.

Someone's mind. This girl.

'' Seriously '',

She nodded.

But something is probably wrong.

'' Then see you later. ''.

With that, we all head to attend our lectures.

After a f*cking Hour.

Why are these classes too long.

I don't understand how Herin can concentrate on these boring classes.

* Bell rang *

Finally.  Now I can take the fresh air outside this room.

I am exhausted.

But still I have another class.

*fake cry*.

Can I skip it.

Ah! No, Herin Onnie will k!ll me.

I was moving towards the next class.

But then a sudden hand pulled me inside the other room and closed the door.

'' Hii! Yera. We met again '', jimin said by his plump lips.

''Can you please excuse me '', I was trying to avoid the feelings of mine.

'' Why to hurry. I wanted to know about you '', he said.

'' But I am not interested '',

'' Actually, I know a  few things about yo. Would you confirm them. QUEEN'S LEFT HAND ' YERA' '', he said with a smirk plastered on his face.

F#ck!!!, he knows.

I grab his neck ASAP! and pin him in the wall.

'' What else do you know '', I said, staring deep inside his eyes.

'' I know that you have a knife around your waist and would kill me if you want but didn't do it because you love me. And I love you too, believe me. '', he said in a cute voice.

I leave him.

'' You are wrong '', I start to walk towards the door.

'' Stop there, or I will make you stiffened by my tricks. '', He said. Dramatically.

I turn around.

'' Try me if you can '',

He back flipped and tried to flick at the weak points, but I saved from all of them.
.

.

.

.

.

.

'' You make me tired, Last chance '', he said.

'' Sure, why not '', I said, taking the position.

He peck my lips.

And I froze at the moment to process. What happens just now.

'' It was my weak point, but still I win '', He smirk.

'' You break my patience level '',

Author POV

Yera pushed him to the wall and started kissing him passionately. And he did the same.

Jimin held her waist tightly and made her moan. While She crossed her arms around her neck and started  caressing his hair.

After a while, the intensity of kiss started to increase, which made Jimin more hungry for love.

He slid his hands to her hips and lifted her up, and made her sit around his torso. Yera wrapped him with her legs.

Jimin moved towards the table and made her sit on it. They kept kissing, forgetting the environment.

After a few minutes, they break to take a breath.

'' I hope you know that you have messed up with me. And there is no chance for you to lie to me. '', Yera said.

'' I know, and I also know that I love you till the end. And why would I cheat when I fall for you at first sight. You are the best from all the girls present on this Earth.'', jimin said, making Yera blush.

'' But you and your friend Jungkook hate Y/n and me '', Yera points out.

'' No...Never, why would I hate you when I say I love You, but I didn't know about Jungkook if he hates Y/n or not. '' Jimin said, pouring all his cuteness.

'' You know you are so cute that I will eat you up anytime '', Yera said, holding his cheeks.

'' I am ready '', Jimin said and nodded.

'' Aish '', she said.
Then she watched the time.

" Oh no, I am late, I have to go. Otherwise, Herin Onnie will beat the s$$ out of me, " Yera said in a hurry and about to go, but Jimin held her wrist.

'' What ?? '' Yera said with an eye expression.

'' You are already late. Why don't we go for a date '', Jimin hesitantly asked, rubbing his nape.

'' Ahmm.. Yes '', Yera said excitedly. '' But what about Jungkook, if he will know ''.

Jimin pulls Yera, holding her waist near him. '' Don't worry about him. Let's go.''.

______________________________

To be continue...

Votes and comments, too 😉

Love you 💜💜