61-80

☆ 60. Chapter 61: Its okay when you grow up

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 61: When you grow up, you still get

"Why are you so heavy? Ahem."

An eight-year-old girl must be heavier than a five-year-old boy. An Mu raised his eyes and realized that he was pressing on Aye, and quickly Climbed up from him and pulled him up.

Listening to the words from his mouth, she felt depressed again, kid, when you grow up, you will know who is heavier.

Talking about weight in front of a girl, in modern times, even if he looks cute, the impression will not be much better.

"Ouch! Ouch! Damn it, you're going to attack an elder like me, there's no way you can do it!" Mrs. Chang accidentally fell into the place where hens like to poop, and suddenly she smelled bad. She felt aggrieved and directly Sitting on the ground and making a fuss.

All this happened so fast, and everyone was confused. When they came back to their senses, they saw Mrs. Chang acting wildly on the ground.

"Wow, that's terrible. Little master, if you hadn't been grabbed by Aye just now, you would have been the one who fell into this pile." Xiao Ba was scared again and again.

Hearing this, An Mu patted Aye's body and said, "Thank you."

An Yu curled up his half-stretched hand for a while. For some reason, seeing An Mu take good care of the boy, he felt a little bit in his heart. Taste.

He ran over and pulled An Mu aside, leading her away from the Chang family. "Auntie, everyone is watching. You were the one who made the move first. Why are you slandering Sister Mu?"

No one patted him. Ash, Aye stood aside and patted it. The clothes he had just put on were dirty, and his brows never relaxed. ????Seeing that the two boys were helping An Mu, Mrs. Chang couldn't keep her mouth shut, "Where are these wild boys from? An Mu, you are a cheap bastard. Not only are you seducing others outside, You won't even spare a child, you are just a bitch, if my son really sells you to that flower house, you will die of

joy , you are simply a born lewd child!"

"Shut up! Mrs. Chang, take care of yourself. With your open mouth, if I hear insults about Mu'er again, don't blame me for being disrespectful." How could the girl in their family, who was unwilling to beat and scold herself, be insulted by Chang like this? Su Siming's face turned red. , not even mentioning the honorific title sister-in-law.

The villagers nearby were also talking a lot, saying that Mrs. Chang, as an elder, actually scolded the junior like this, and just wanted to scratch the face of the junior Hua.

"As soon as Mr. An left, she became arrogant. It turned out that she was just pretending before."

"She does one thing in front of others and another in front of others. It's really disgusting. If you do it yourself, you have to blame it on other people's daughters."

"No wonder her son would do something like that. He probably followed his mother's whim."

After being contradicted by Su Siming and told by the villagers, An Yongzhong went to pull Chang's face coldly, "You... Mother-in-law, if you dont get up quickly, others will laugh at you. Mrs. Chang pursed her lips and refused to get up, Why am I so embarrassed? I gave birth to three sons for you. Three, you see. Look, who of my peers in the village is as powerful as me? How dare you despise me? Our son was harmed by that cheap hoof. I hit her a few times. Why don't you help me