321-340

☆ 320. Chapter 321: Maybe the chest is thinner

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 321: Maybe its

because her breasts are thinner. When she returned to town, it was already dark, and the carriage stopped at the door of Ans house. Lihua was about to turn back to call An Mu, but Anru covered her mouth that she just opened. "Shh, sister is asleep."

She saw that the young lady was indeed too tired today to fall asleep on such a bumpy road. She felt distressed and was moving her body to hold An Mu when the curtain opened. .

"Is An Mu asleep?" The person who opened the curtain was An Yu. After he came back and learned the news, he has been waiting for her. Seeing that the carriage had not moved, he came over and opened it. There was no etiquette in his behavior, but he was worried that something had happened to An Mu, but luckily he just fell asleep.

He gently stretched out his hand and said, "Lihua, hand An Mu to me." Lihua, who wanted to carry her young lady back, sadly gave An Mu to An Yu. Hey, why is the young lady so popular? Master Yu is so gentle. If he weren't the young lady's brother, he would really be the right one. Mr. Ning from Dingfeng Restaurant is also good-looking, but it's a pity that he is a little older

.

These people are very close to the young lady. As for her, the little maid, she should just do her own thing honestly. Maybe if she makes meritorious service in the future, the young lady will help her find a suitable husband.

Thinking of this, Lihua's mood became a little better. ????Su'er personally took Ah Tu to the small room and locked it up, and also found a servant to take care of him. An Yongzhi and Cheng were taken to the hall by An Yongyi. The two elders of the An family were also there. Only when they saw them did they understand that An Mu was going to do it. What's the matter? Seeing that Mrs. Cheng was so pregnant and about to give birth, she quickly asked Xue

Yi to prepare the room.

As for An Mu, An Yu carried her all the way to the room, while Lihua followed closely behind her, staring at the person in front of her as if she was extremely afraid of what An Yu would do to her. ????After covering An Mu with the quilt, An Yu brushed the broken hair on her forehead and told Lihua, "Try not to wake her up. When she wakes up, let me know and I will cook some food. If she keeps If she doesn't wake up, just touch her body temperature to see if she has a fever. In short, tell me everything.

"

It's not good to stay in a girl's room for a long time. After An Yu said this, he left.

Lihua looked at An Mu who was sleeping soundly, silently climbed onto the small chair next to her, and touched her stomach. What should I do? She was so hungry.

After sleeping for about an hour, An Mu was awakened by the sound of someone's stomach growling. She rubbed her eyes and looked at Lihua, who was turning around on the chair, and said with a faint smile: "Lihua, are you hungry?

" I was so stunned that I almost fell off the chair. It was so embarrassing. The sound of my stomach growling was heard by the lady. But before that, Lihua ran to An Mu excitedly and said, "Miss, are you awake? Are you hungry? I'll go. Find Master Yu."

Before An Mu could finish her words, Lihua ran out. Looking at her wind-like figure, An Mu said happily, she was really hungry.

It was already dark outside. She woke up and the prompts on the screen came out.

[System prompt: The host overcompletes the hidden task, prevents accidents in advance, and the reward is doubled. 】????The hidden mission will obviously not be opened until ten days later. According to this calculation, if An Mu does not arrive in time today, then Cheng will become addicted. This poppy will affect the body of pregnant women and is also harmful to children. Impact, so Cheng, who is about to give birth in ten days, will definitely not be able to hold