𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

I worked hard to study. The subject that I didn't pay attention before, now I want to listen to it. Every time there is a quizzes, tests, and exams, I revise, which in turn makes my friends wonder.

"Kaede, what are we doing here at the library?" Kenley ask me, full of curiosity. To study bitch!

"Don't we have an exam tomorrow? We'll review, of course." Answer him confidently.

"Huh? Are you sick?" Jameson said and groped my neck. He's not convinced.

"Nothing!" I speak in high pitched.

"It's boring here. Let's just go to the arcade." Kenley suggested to distract me.

"That's it." Jameson said.

"Come on, Fourth! Don't fool yourself. Even if we review today, tomorrow we will forget it."

"Yes!" He incited, "We're dumb."

"You are dumb." Kenley pointed at me, "I'm the dumber." He poked himself. Then, he patted Jameson's shoulder, "and, you... The dumbest."

______________________

Every quizzes, exams, test, or project I am active. I even took pictures of my papers with a perfect score and then I sent them to him, he looked at them but he didn't reply.

I didn't distract him from studying because I focused on the goal of reaching his standard, and he did the same.

Many days passed and I didn't realize the time when I was about to finish grade seven.

I'm pretty proud of the grades I get every grading, I didn't think that I could maintain the 98 and 99 on my card.  I admit that I'm not smart, I can only maintain that because he was my inspiration all those years.

I only had a crush once, but now I didn't see myself to act this way.

The day came when the card was releasing. I am very excited to see my final grade because I am confident that my marks are high.