4

Nandani pov:

The thought  of leaving my grandparents  alone and moving to a whole different  place placed a hurrican thought  in my mind .

I can't even imagine a day without  my grandparents forget abouts months and months.

The chain of my thought was broke when grandma called me to help her get the water from nearby lake .

Passing throught the field and listening  to my grandma chit chat at that instant  I made  my mind to work in the  town I just wanna see my grandparent  free from financial  burden and at least little peace they never even got to be closed to.

With that thought  I ran towards sahib home to tell him I will work otherwise I know that he could easily find other for that work.

I don't know when I reached there  running like a manic crossing the fields around at the entrance  I found my grandpa watering the plant .

When he saw me at the entrance  he simply told are u here to help me beta?
With a full gloomy  smile  I told yeah .Of course  I am here to say my final answer maybe that could help u grandpa.

I searched for sahib nearby to find him sipping tea in the garden 

I went near him and told him I want to work at the town .He assured me that
it is a good job for you and asked when can I leave without  wasting  any time I told I can go whenever  they  need me.
And started to help grandpa in his work so we can go home early.

But still a major  problem was to break the news that I want to go town to work to my grandparents 🙃