Chapter Four

I woke up from my nap to get ready for work. I took a 30 minute shower and put on some comfortable clothes. I own my own clothing line all over the United States. So I get money. I grabbed my phone and keys and walked out the door heading to my store.
I got to my store and I see my workers doing the usual but today was a pretty busy day. I walked upstairs to my office. I unlocked the door and sat my bags down. I opened my laptop to look at my emails. All of the sudden I get a text from Trey
**Text Convo**
Trey: Hey, you wanna go to lunch with me today?
Me: Uhm sure. Where?
Trey: Olive Garden at 5
Me: Okay that's fine I'll see you then 😉
**End of text convo**
I smiled as I turned my phone off. This dude already has this affect on me? What am I going to do? I can't Let him know that he can get to me easily. Play hard to get. That's what I have to do and that's my plan. Hard to get...

🍝🍜🍟🍪🍩🍱🍲🍳🍵☕️🍶🍷

**Lunch Scene**
I arrived at Olive Garden and I parked my car. I walked in and I spotted Trey so I walked towards him. I had to leave early to go to my house to dress because the sweats that I was wearing wasn't going to do. I slide in the booth as we both said our hey's
"You look gorgeous" he said to me
"You don't look bad yourself"
"How are you?"
" I'm fantastic how about you?"
" Fantastic." He said mocking me.
I was going to say something smart but the waitress came up to me and took ask us for our orders. This girl kept looking at Trey all the time and i don't like that. It's disrespectful.
"Excuse me, but i hope you got your imagination filled with him because WE would like a new waitress. Thank you" I said politely. The waitress walked off while Trey turned back to me.
"You jealous already?"
"No, I just hate being disrespected. It's obvious that there's two people sitting here not one." Trey chuckled.
"You sound jealous ma."
"It's whatever" I replied back. Our food came and we started eating.
"So Trey, where do you work?"
"Well I am coming up in the music business, so I'm a soon to be singer. Where do you work Monique?"
"Well I own my own clothing line so I have stores all over the country." I explained to him.
"Wow that's good." He said. I stared at him to take in his sexiness. He is so sexy. Them white teeth. Ughhh stop.
"You ready to leave?"
"Uh yeah sure." I said not really wanting to go. We walked out of the place said out goodbyes and headed home. Today was good.