Journal

Ruby looked over at Sapphire, a blue book in his hand. She was in his kitchen eating breakfast. She'd spent the night at his place "working on a science project" which they'd finished a while back in actuality. They'd only gotten to second base there. Sapphire freaked out and Ruby had to spend the night calming her down. She was still adorable, he thought, blushing happily. Sapphire came into the room safer clearing her spot on the table and poked Ruby on the head.
"What're ya readin', you nerd?" She teased slightly, looking down at Ruby's journal.
"Number 28... what the heck?" She said curiously and flipped through it.
"No, no, you-you shouldn't..."
"April 4. I'm new here and I was just attacked by a wild beast-girl..." She paused for a moment to glare at Ruby. "May 7. It seems that maybe the beast-girl actually has a heart?.... June 1. Sapphire and I are going to the park today. I want to wear good clothes but they might be ruined. It's a big per...prig.... Perdicamunt."
"Predicament." Ruby corrected her.
"I WAS GONNA SAY THAT. June 17. I did it, finally. Sapphire accepted my offer to go see the star shower... June 19. Aaaaaand now I'm sick. Perfect. June 24... That was yesterday... That says...Sapphire looks beautiful even when.... GYAAAAH! Did you write this? Why did you write this?" She shook his shoulders, blushing.
"I-it was originally a series of journals and since you're-y'know-involved in my life I figured I had to include you!" Ruby yelped, blushing slightly. Sapphire huffed, before calming down.
"Fine. Don't you ever show this to anyone." Sapphire ordered.
"M'kay." Ruby nodded, pecking her cheek. Sapphire blushed cherry red and squeaked slightly.
"Hehe." Ruby chuckled and grabbed his journal back.
"W-well then! Wanna go to the forest? I found a secret hideout!" Sapphire said excitedly, nervousness forgotten.
"Pfft. Haha, okay!" Ruby smiled and chuckled, standing up.
"Lemme just put on my hat." He stepped upstairs as Sapphire waited. Immediately they scampered outside. Sapphire showed him the secret hideout, and Ruby was astounded by the complexity of the place. They decided this could be their secret hideout now, because it seemed abandoned. Caught up in the moment, Sapphire leaned in and kissed Ruby full-on the mouth. He definitely would have something to write in his journal today. ((XD))