(Chapter 3) - It Was My Fault -

SetoSorcerer's POV

I was finishing the potion, until someone attacked. It keeps clawing me on the back, no matter how hard I try to turn around and see who or what it was, it keeps attacking. I wasn't concerend much for my wounds, I was concerened for Ty...'I-Is he alright!?'. It finally stopped attacking but gripped the collar of my shirt, I see it wasn't a monster...It...was...

"T-Ty!?"

'Well, well, well, what do we have here? Seto, was it? The one HE asked for help?'

"He? W-who are you!? W-what did you do with Ty!?"

'Let me introduce myself, I'm Enderlox, Ty has a forbidden secret, he's secret was an evil counterpart!'

"S-so that's why he needed the?"

'Yes, he wanted to get rid of me. The reason why he needed the potion...'

"B-but why?"

'Nevermind why, are you ready to DIE?'

Enderlox threw me across the room, he took the sword near my cauldron and went closer.

"N-no..please don't do this..."

'Any last words?'

"I-"

H-he...s-stabbed.......

Enderlox's POV

I stabbed the sorcerer with his sword. He finally took his last breath. 'I expected more from you, being an expert on sorcery, you are just an easy kill.' Laughing insanely, and teleported away, 'Well...he was kinda cute...' ... 'No, what am I saying?'

"W-why d-did you-"

I can hear my counterpart, crying.

"I-I'm sorry, Seto...it was my fault..."

'That pathetic excuse for a sorcerer, dug his own grave.'

"N-no, it was my fault...I...need to end this..."

Deadlox's POV

I try to get control of my body, Enderlox doing the same.

'Ty, what are you doing?'

"I'm ending this."

'And how are you going to do that?'

"With this!"

I took the sword, aiming for my neck. Sobbing, I whisper...

"D-don't w-worry Seto...I-I'm c-coming..."

"S-STOP!"

I hear a hoarse voice behind me, asking me to stop, I turn around to see who it was...i-it w-was...