4- Motorcycles, Buttercups & Boo-bears

White top and jeans? No.
Skirt and crop? Eh.
Shorts and a Tee? Nah.
I was feeling something classy. Maybe a bit sexy.

Black leggings and a long kind-of see through maroon button-down? Yes please.
I button it up to the collar, add a swirling gold ring, slid a hand through my hair and adjust my glasses. Grabbing my bag and slipping on brown ankle boots, I'm out the door and on my ride. 2014 Ducati 899 Panigale. Ivory. What? I think it's badass. Plus, what's the point in having a filthy rich uncle if you don't ask for nice stuff?
I'm at the school in a matter of minutes, sliding off my helmet and hopping off with ease. I switch my glasses for a pair of aviators and run a quick hand over the front of my hair.

Just as I start to make my inside I hear a whistle, followed by an annoyingly familiar voice.

"So your the chic that rides that monster?"
I turn to face Lucas, my gaze instantly locking on his curious one.

I stay silent, and continue walking. Then over my shoulder I call out

"Why? Does it bother you?"

He catches up with me and shrugs.

"Just didn't expect someone like you to be driving something so nice, buttercup."

Buttercup? This asshole is getting a bit too cozy.

"Whatever, boo- bear."
I sing sweetly, pursing my lips at his face. A noise escapes my traitorous lips and I am soon taken by giggles.

His face flushes and his mouth puckers. "Shut up."
He sneers.
I was going to-but hell it was actually kind of fun getting under this guys skin.

Honestly I'm not really sure of the reasons behind my bold moves today. I'm going to get myself into some really deep shit if I don't shut the hell up like he told me.

"Make me daddy." I whisper breathily. My words mocking.

The moment I said it I regretted it. Curse my attraction to men and flirtation skills. My version of flirting was acting like a real bitch. Not that I did it on purpose. I had low self esteem, bite me.

He freezes and I start to sprint down the hallway, making a beeline to my locker. Too late I am slammed against a wall of lockers, a towering figure pressing up against me.

"Oh I can make you, darling. I can make you scream my name if I wanted-fucking hell I could make you do whatever I want. I know guys like me affect you. I don't need to watch you to know."

His words are low, his lips just grazing my ear. My body erupts in heat, my breathing becoming erratic. He smirks.

"I don't know why you think your anything special, babe, I'll admit I'm horny. Any guy can do this to me."
I gasp.

His lips turn down in distaste. He pulls back and stares at me. I see his eyes flicker to my chest, my black lace bra partially visible. He smirks. His face dips but before he can do anything I push him away.

"Scram perv. Besides Ed will get angry if he finds out I'm being hit on." I tease.

Lucas squints and opens his mouth, then closes it when nothing comes out.
"See you around boo-bear." I hum taking the last few steps to my locker and heading to class.

I try to deny the fact that by the time I'm able to pull my thoughts into a comprehensible sentence it's already time for lunch.

Holy crap.

That was...new.