chapter 9 - Malleus Maleficarum

Outfits in the external link

From 2.02 "Everybody Loves a Clown", in the woods, Sam, Dean and Catty stood nearby John's funeral pyre, watching the body burn.

From 2.20 "What Is and What Never Should Be", in the cemetery, Catty stood at John's grave.

Dean: (voice over) "Look, Dad's gone now."

From 2.17 "Heart", at Hunter's Point, Glenn the Werewolf tackled Catty to the ground, turning her to face him, raising a hand to slash into her.

Dean stood behind Catty, shooting Glenn in the chest repeatedly with silver bullets, killing him.

Dean: (voice over from 1.02 Wendigo) "He wants us to pick up where he left off."

From 3.02 "The Kids Are Alright", in the house-under-construction's basement, Dean aimed the blow torch at the Mother Changeling, making her burn alive and scream in agony as she died.

Catty: (voice over from 3.01 The Magnificent Seven) "So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches..."

From 3.01 "The Magnificent Seven", outside the Impala, Catty looked at Sam and Dean, smirking. "And we raise a little hell?"

THEN

From 3.01 "The Magnificent Seven", in Isaac and Tamara's house, Ruby walked in, pulling an unusual knife with a sharp point and jagged edge and an engraving on the blade from its sheath, spinning it to get a better grip.

Sam: (voice over from 3.01 The Magnificent Seven) "Bobby, that knife... what kind of blade can kill a Demon?"

Sam restrained Pride from behind him. Ruby stabbed Pride through his chin into his head with the knife, making him flash with red light briefly, killing him, taking the knife out, letting him fall to the floor, breathing heavily.

Bobby: (voice over from 3.01 The Magnificent Seven) "Yesterday, I would have said there's no such thing."

From 3.04 "Sin City", in the woods, Bobby shot a burlap sack target hanging from a tree, leaving a hole where sand fell through it to the round below.

Ruby appeared in front of the target. "Won't stop a Demon, if that's what you think."

"How the hell would you know?" Bobby asked.

Ruby let her eyes turn black. "Call it an educated guess."

Bobby shot Ruby in the chest to see that nothing happened. "What do you want?"

"Do you want me to help you out with that gun or not?" Ruby asked.

From 3.03 "Bad Day at Black Rock", in the Impala, Catty looked at Sam. "The second you find out this Ruby chick is a Demon, you go for the Holy Water. You don't chat."

"No one was chatting, Catty," Sam told her.

"Oh, yeah?" Catty asked. "Then why didn't you send her ass back to Hell?"

"She told me she could help you, okay?" Sam asked.

"She knows what your weakness is," Catty told him. "It's Dean, and it's me."

From 3.04 "Sin City", on the street, Catty looked at Ness. "You think something's wrong with my brother?"

Ness hesitated, thinking, shaking her head. "No. Demons lie. I'm sure Sam's okay."

From 3.04 "Sin City", in the motel room, Sam looked at Ruby. "Last I checked, Catty's still going to Hell."

"Everything in its own time, Sam," Ruby told him.