chapter 15 - Time is on My Side

Outfits in the external link

From 3.01 "The Magnificent Seven", in the rock club, Catty and Ness were dancing in the crowd, keeping it calm.

Catty looked at Ness. "I've got a year to live, Ness. I'd like to make the most of it."

From 3.02 "The Kids Are Alright", in the house under construction's basement, Dean aimed the blow torch at the Mother Changeling, making her burn alive and scream in agony as she died.

From 3.13 "Ghostfacers", in the Morton House's basement, Sam shot Daggett with his shotgun, making him disappear.

From 3.12 "Jus in Bello", in the police station:

A Demon grabbed Catty from behind, restraining her. Another ran toward her. Catty kicked the one in front of her in the face, making him fall to the floor, taking her shotgun, ramming it into the one who was restraining her's gut, making him let go, turning to face him, hitting him in the face with the gun repeatedly, making him fall to the floor.

A male Demon tried to punch Ness in the face. Ness ducked, making him punch the glass window next to her head instead, making it shatter, using her shotgun to hit him in the head, making him fall to the floor. Demons ran toward them. Ness spun to face them, shooting them in the chest.

Catty: (voice over from 3.01 The Magnificent Seven) "So what do you say we kill some evil sons of bitches and we raise a little hell?"

THEN

From 3.12 "Jus in Bello", in the police station, everyone was gathered in the main room.

Ruby looked at Sam. "You didn't tell Catty and Dean?"

"Tell us what?" Catty asked.

From 3.12 "Jus in Bello", in the police station, Lilith stood in front of Henriksen, Nancy and Amici, letting her eyes turn completely white. She raised her hand toward them, making a beautiful, blindingly bright white light fill the entire room.

Ruby: (voice over from 3.12 Jus in Bello) "There's a big new up-and-comer. Her name is Lilith."

From 3.12 "Jus in Bello", in the police station, everyone was gathered.

Ruby looked at Catty and Dean. "She really, really wants Sam's intestines on a stick."

Ruby looked at Sam.

From 3.05 "Bedtime Stories", at the Crossroads, Dean aimed the Colt at Catty's Crossroads Demon.

"Let Catty out of her deal right now," Sam told him.

"I'm just a salesman," the Crossroads Demon told them. "I got a boss like everybody."

"Who holds the contract?" Sam asked.

"I can't tell you," the Crossroads Demon told them.

Dean shot the Crossroads Demon in the head with the Colt, killing him.

From 3.03 "Bad Day at Black Rock", in Bela's Apartment, Ness stepped out of hiding, aiming at gun at Bela.

Bela turned toward her, aiming a gun at Ness.

Ness: (voice over from 3.03 Bad Day at Black Rock) "Bela Talbot's her real name."

From 3.10 "Dream a Little Dream of Me", in the motel room, Dean, Sam, Catty and Bobby looked toward Ness.

Ness pulled the safe door open for them to see that there was nothing inside. "The Colt." She looked toward the others, slamming the safe closed. "Bela stole the Colt."