Royal Roundness

You are a Salazzle, who rules a small pack of Salandits. They obey your commands and take care of you withous any hesitation. Twice a day they go to collect food, bring it to you and you pick out what you like the most, only then they are allowed to eat. You are their leader.

One day in the morning you lay on a warm rock in the sun. Salandits come up to you with dozens of different berries - from Pinap to Razz berries. They put them in front of you and step back, waiting for you to take whatever you want. You look through the typical berries when you notice a berry you've never seen before. You pick it up and take a closer look. It is cream-colored, shiny and very squishy. You sniff it and it smells just like cream. You pick some more berries, Salandits take the rest and go away to eat alone.

 You pick some more berries, Salandits take the rest and go away to eat alone

You lay on a rock, devouring berries one by one. Finally, you get to the creamy berry and put it in your mouth. You break its fragile skin with your teeth and a creamy paste fills your mouth. Its smooth and fatty flavor spreads on your tongue and gives you bliss you've never felt before. You swallow it and fall asleep.

You wake up after an hour because of your growling stomach. "Did I eat too much? I feel so full..." - you say and rub your stomach. It rumbles even more. You sit down, waiting for it to stop. It stops eventually, but you can't believe what happens afterwards. It starts feeling even fuller and begins to grow. "What the heck?" - you say as your belly gets rounder with every second.

 "What the heck?" - you say as your belly gets rounder with every second

Now it looks like you're pregnant. You squish and poke it, trying to figure out, what makes it grow. It jiggles like it's a water-filled balloon. You look down and notice, that your boobs are swelling. You have mixed feelings, both enjoyment and confusion. You squeeze them, making them wiggle, and feel pleasure filling your body. Or is it just pleasure? You remember the creamy berry you ate this morning. "So that's what it is!" - you exclaim, as you both regret your decision and satisfied by it. Your skin feels tight as your belly expands, getting rounder and shinier.

But now it's not just your belly and boobs - every your body part swells and gets thicker

But now it's not just your belly and boobs - every your body part swells and gets thicker. Your thighs widen and become very thick. Your tail thickens too, now reminding of a sausage. Every your body part becomes round and feels gelatinous. You try to move, but your dome of a belly pushed your limbs to the sides as they get thicker and thicker. Your whole body jiggles and bounces because of your movements and makes you feel aroused. At this point you feel the creamy flavour in your mouth as it fills every your body part to the brim. Your skin feels tight and tingling sensation of pressure spreads across your body, making you moan. You breathe heavily as your enormous breasts push on your chest, blocking the view of your gargantuan abdomen. You huff and moan in arousal.

Now your skin is stretched to its limits and shines in the sun

Now your skin is stretched to its limits and shines in the sun. Your neck disappears and the limbs look like lifebuoys. Everything feels heavy and gravity pushes it to the ground, but your gigantic belly and sides keep everything in place, putting your limbs on a layer of cream-filled skin. You mumble through your round cheeks: "I'm... sooooo full... I feel like I'm going to... huff... explode!" Finally, you feel like you stopped growing. The skin is as tight as it could be, making your enormous belly and breasts go up and down as you breathe heavily. Immeasurable pleasure feels your body despite you being immobilized by your own body. Sun shines on you, making you feel warm and comfortable. You smile and fall asleep.

You hear a voice through the sleep and lazily raise your eyelids. You hear Salandits say: "Wake up, your majesty! We brought you dinner!" You try looking down, but don't see anything except for your big round tits. "Wait, they still obey me, even though I'm fat as hell?" - you think and ask them: "Hey you, do you think I'm beautiful?" "Of course, your majesty! You are as gorgeous as you were before! The more the merrier, as some say!" - they say in unison, falling to your knees, invisible under countless skin folds. "Great," - you say, pleased by the answer, - " now get onto me and give me a good massage." They climb on top of you and knead you, making you moan in pleasure. They pet and rub your enlarged body, making you laugh and jiggle uncontrollably. Eventually the day comes to an end and you let Salandits sleep on top of you. They snuggle in your cleavage, feeling warm and comfortable, and all of you fall asleep, pleased by your state.