SaiCleaners!!

SaiCleaners!
Here to clean and make you finally feel alive, or should I say...  unalived!

The head of the Saiki household sighed and shook his head. "Really?" He looked at his four children with slight disgust.

"A dead joke? Seriously?"

"I know! Isn't it great?!" Saiki Kureha shouted excitedly at her father, who was questioning his life decisions.

He sighed.

"NO. No, it isn't." Kusuo Saiki continued as he crossed his arms.

"Why not?" Kuuichi - his youngest son -  pouted and mumbled bitterly, as he was the one who came up with the joke in the first place.

"People get offended so easily nowadays. You can't say anything." He took off pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Who's gonna want to hire you?"

"There's no need to be so harsh, dear." His wife rubbed his back soothingly. She smiled as she pinched his arm gently. A clear warning.

Kusuo narrowed his eyes at her and sighed. Again.

Saiki Kumari stared at her children and gave them a smile.

They shivered. 

"Yes, Mother. We'll change it." All four said in unison.

Kusuo secretly believed that his wife had some type of hidden psychic power, but every time he asked, it was utterly denied. 

'Mother's Telepathy..?'

His wife was not - in fact - psychic in any way, shape, or form.

But how she gave life to four psychics? No one quite knew. 

But for some odd reason, he could not read his wife's mind. And despite being the all-powerful psychic Saiki Kusuo - he could not - no matter how hard he tried.

"Good. Now why don't you all do your homework while I make us dinner?" She tilted her head at the hallway that led to their bedrooms. "Yes? My adorable, wonderful, and filial children."

They all nodded and scurried to their designated rooms.

"Why do they always listen to you and not me?" Kusuo seriously inquired an answer from Kumari. 

She chuckled and waved her husband off playfully. "I'm just the favorite parent, y'know. They're all mommy's children." She laughed at his deadpan.

The psychic rolled his eyes and walked to the kitchen to help his wife make dinner. "Yes, yes. And the wall is made out of wall."

-_-