Oh Wow.

"Oh wow."

The female Saiki stared wide-eyed at her son's high school art teacher. Her son had talked so much about his frustrating art teacher that Kumari herself had to witness the 'oh so evil and manipulative witch' her son had gone on and on about.

"Good morning, Kumari-san!!" She smiled sweetly as a blast of light shot towards Kumari.

"My name is Teruhashi Kokomi! You can call me Kokomi-sensei. It's so nice to finally meet Saiki-san's wife!" She gushed.

'Hehe... I may have not been able to steal Saiki back, but I will definitely steal this Saiki! MUAHAHAHA- I mean--'

"It's so nice to meet you as well, Kokomi-sensei!" Kumari blinked away the shock and grasped the folded hands of Teruhashi and leaned closer.

"Say, Kokomi-sensei,"

Teruhashi flinched back, not used to being rizzed up so fast.

Kumari's appearance was nothing to scoff at either, she just didn't quite notice herself.

Silky ink black hair and secretive wine colored eyes. She was the perfect definition of the sexy and mysterious stereotypical 'Onee-san'. Or in her case, milf.

Teruhashi had the angelic and innocent 'could do no wrong' type beauty while in contrast, Kumari had the 'fine like wine' mafia wife beauty.

But the way she dressed was opposite to her looks. 

Kumari styled herself in lighter, more modest colors in order to appear as friendly as she is. 

Often wearing white or cream colored blouses with a cold or warm toned calf-high skirt and a long-sleeved cardigan. Throw in a couple ribbons or headbands here and there and you're all set.

Typical housewife style.

"What skincare do you use?" Kumari stared at the slightly shorter woman with curious eyes.

The question caught Kokomi off guard as she was admiring the woman in front of her.

"O-oh!" She flushed when her brain finally began working again, "I-I used to use Tatcha, but now my go-to is Shiseido."

"Really? I've been using the Sekkisei morning skincare regiment."

Kumari caressed a lock of Teruhashi's hair, "And your hair! It's so soft!"

Teruhashi short-circuited and fainted in Kumari's motherly arms.

"Kokomi-sensei?! Kokomi-sensei, wake up!!"

-_-

"Kokomi! Are you okay??!!" Teruhashi Makoto barged into the nurse's office.

"Nii-san?!?!" It's safe to say that Kokomi was startled with the half disgusted, half shocked expression on her face.

"Kokomi" The famous actor began to sob and therefore his eyesight was blurred and he accidentally tripped on a potted fern by the entrance.

Everything went in slow motion as Kumari - who was seated by Kokomi's bedside - with her motherly reflexes jolted up from her seat and caught the falling celebrity.

"AAH!" His squawk of surprise was muffled when his face crashed into her embrace.

"A-are you okay?!"

A feminine voice came from above him.

Makoto grunted and looked up from his position to stare at Kumari.

The pure morning light seemed to shine on her. Her skin, her hair, her silhouette! Her deep scarlet eyes gleamed with worry and the slightest brush of her hair on his cheek sent his mind into overdrive

'A-a goddess!!!!'

"Are you alright? You didn't get hurt did you?"

Eyes that were filled with so much love and fondness for him, eyebrows pinched delicately as she attempted to steady him in her arms.

He fainted.

-_-