Chapter 1 || Chemistry class

In the good old days where Clock was able to hang out with its friends without having anyone stare at it... which really, really sucks as Clock wishes that the new kid in its class never changed schools. Clock was annoyed by this kid, and certainly Null didn't help either. Null was positive about the new kid being a chill dude.

Suddenly, the bell had rang and everyone had to run to their first class for the year. Clock had chemistry, so as soon as it heard the bell, it made a run for the chemistry class. Clock found that every single seat had been taken except the one next to that new kid. Clock groans in annoyance before sitting down next to the new kid.

The teacher was a new teacher in the school. The teacher made everyone stand up and introduce themselves to everyone in the classroom. As Lukas and Clock were sitting at the furthest back seats, they were the last ones to introduce themselves.

Eventually, it was the new kids turn to introduce himself. He (EI PLS CORRECT ME ON HIS PRONOUNS) stood up and began to speak with a loud and clear tone, "My name is Lukas, I am Estonian and Romanian and I am an exchange student." Lukas spoke and sat down on his seat. Clock groans as it was its turn now. Clock stood up and spoke with a clear tired tone, "I'm Clock, I'm a sloth and a slow learner." Clock then immediatly took a seat. Students from the class were giggling a little at Clock's introduction with mean tones, except Viktor and Novonizo, they never laughed at others or for who they were, that's why Clock likes Viktor and Novonizo.

As the lesson progressed, Clock was struggling to understand a single thing in the whole topic. Clock eventually gave up and covered its face with its hands as it sighs. Lukas notices this and turns to Clock immediatly, "Need help?" Lukas asked with a friendly tone, which Clock immediatly declined with a head shake. Lukas scoffed and turned his attention to his work and continued it. Clock just sighed and stared at the clock on the ceiling, waiting for the lesson to end.

Once lesson ended, Clock packed its things and left the classroom without speaking another word. Clock was eating in the cafeteria before Lukas approached Clock with a smile and two cups of coffee's. Lukas sits down beside Clock. "Hey! I got both of us some coffee for maths. I heard we were in the same class for maths too, like in Chemistry." Lukas spoke and offered Clock the coffee. Clock shakes its head first, but Lukas didn't budge to pressure the coffee for Clock to drink. Clock eventually accepts and once Clock drank the coffee, it immediatly starts feeling dizzy and weaker as the side-effects kept on getting worse.

"What the hell did you give me?!" Clock yelled weakly, only Lukas could hear it. Lukas laughed, "Don't worry." And with that, Clock passed out, on top of Lukas.

-

teachatte PLS PLS PLSSSS CORRECT ME IF I MADE ANY MISTAKE ABOUT LUKAS PLSSSSSS 😭😭

Word count: 530