CHAPTER 1

It was a Monday morning,at around 9 my mom wakes me up "HUMERA GET UP"! You have to go to university today! That moment I just freezed! I literally had butterflies in my stomach,Goosebumps on my skin,Sweat on my hands and fear on my face! But somehow I managed getting ready and went confidentally to the university!

Well,since it was my first day I had my mom along with me to the university to make sure I'm comfortable. She gives me a tight hug and a smile and says "Don't worry child,love you!" and she leaves!

But on that day something really unusual happened.Something that I had never thought of! Something I never expected to happen!
I saw a boy coming towards me!
Tall,handsome,brown eyes!
His smile was just to die for,His eyes would just poke deep into my heart! He had worn a blue jeans with a black shirt and an awesome wrist watch which he constantly kept adjusting with his hands! HE WAS JUST PERFECT! Something that I had always wished for.

But to give it a thought I was probably just making merrys as I knew that he and I could never be one! He was just something else,there was something about him that constantly kept catching my eye!Maybe I was just dreaming....

I drew my attention to something else and just saw a girl sitting in the corner of the corridors! I went and asked her name,she said "Shaheen Khan"!
I spoke to her and to my surprise we had many similarities and we shared the same thoughts! I somehow found myself in her!

We coincidently were in the same class and so went ahead to attend our first chemistry lecture! And trust me you won't believe who was there in my class the same boy who I saw that morning!
I was filled with astonishment and happiness!

The professor in class wanted all of us to introduce ourselves to the class! We did that but was just awaiting his turn as to know his name! His turn came and his name was "ASHAR HUSAIN"

His name completely suited his personality! Allah! It was the first time I was impressed with a boy's personality!