Ch. 24 - Dirty Windows

The buildings and streets stretched out below him, and the punk craned his neck a little to see all the way to the bottom

The buildings and streets stretched out below him, and the punk craned his neck a little to see all the way to the bottom. The scale of the drop made him feel vulnerable and exposed, and if he hadn't known any better, he would have sworn that he was swaying a little unsteadily, almost teetering on the edge of losing his balance. Oscar licked his lips. He hadn't noticed how dry they'd become until he dared to draw his eyes away from the scene to glance back at Max. He only caught a glimpse of the mafia prince, over his shoulder.

"What about you?" Oz wondered as he turned fully to face Max and leaned in. "What turns you on?"

"Feeling powerless, doing things I shouldn't be, in places I shouldn't be at..." he whispered, giving Oz's hair a good tug. "Working to get what I want..." He pressed a rough kiss to Oscar's lips, nipping them. "and I want you, Oz," Max added, guiding Oscar's hips to his own pulsing hard-on. "I want you so bad."

Oscar felt the rings tightening around him as he ground himself against Max. There was some discomfort, but it was completely overshadowed by his desire and lust. In fact, Oscar always seemed to enjoy things that might make other people uncomfortable... The giant windows, the tightening cock rings controlling the flow of blood, the thought of being on the receiving end of sex for the first time, all while the elevator door was right across the room and could open at any moment... Yeah, he was turned on, and yeah, he was ready for whatever came next—or whoever.

"Then come get it." Oscar's words teased across Max's lips.

His hands worked fast to free Max from his pants and began to stroke it before he knelt and wrapped his mouth around the end of his length. His hands worked to caress and massage the rest. Of course he wanted it to feel good, but the true purpose was to prep Max, because while Oscar had never taken it before, he had been on the other end of anal. So at the very least he understood that going in dry and hard wasn't going to be a good time for anyone.

Max let his head lul backwards and his hips lean forward while he combed his fingers through Oz's hair, smoothing the pad of his thumb over part of the punk's hairline. The next time Oscar took as much of him into his mouth as he could, Max tightened his hold on the silky dark locks, keeping Oz from backing off of him. Instead, he shoved his length in just a bit further, groaning with satisfaction when the punk's throat tightened.

Even though he was taken off guard by the sudden and unrelenting advance, Oscar was able to subdue his gag reflex and relax, letting Max's length slide to the back of his throat. It was an ability that'd taken some time to master, and he still couldn't do it for very long because it required him to hold his breath. Eventually his throat tightened again and his body convulsed in an attempt to clear his airway. Oscar's eyes watered as he jerked his head free and sucked in a breath.

As Oz gasped for much needed air, Max pulled him up and turned him around, bending Oscar over enough that he could get a good angle. He didn't try to shove his aching cock into the punk just yet, though. Instead, he sucked on two fingers briefly before using them to feel out and probe Oz's entrance. Max worked them in slowly, applying a fair amount of pressure until Oscar's body would give a little, then he eased them in deeper.