「 ✦ 070. secret spilled?✦ 」

[ third person ]

"Y/N. I'D KISS Y/N," DEX STATED, AWAITING EVERYONE'S REACTIONS WITH BATED BREATH. He was nervous and scared. What would she think of it?

Keefe whistled and bumped his sister with his shoulder with a grin. "Told you," he smiled with an expression of triumph plastered on his face.

"I..." Y/N trailed off, her cheeks and ears burning.

"Wait... Really?" Fitz asked, looking very shocked at Dex's answer.

Marella, Linh, and Sophie were smiling at Dex's answer, happy that the secret had escaped. They'd known about it for ages and were happy that Y/N finally realized that her feelings for Dex were reciprocated.

"Let's continue, shall we?" Wylie calmly said, trying to get Dex out of embarrassment, like the caring friend he was.

"Uhm.... Anyways! Tam! Truth or Dare?" Dex asked, a tiny bit too loudly. He was trying his best to make his friends forget about his answer. It wasn't that he was ashamed of it. It was just... embarrassing.

Y/N couldn't stop thinking about it... Dex had said her name. He could have chosen anyone as the lucky person for his answer. Yet, he chose her.

Tam thought about it while Biana awkwardly shuffled around in his lap. "You know you can get off now, right?" Sophie giggled, happy that she had made Biana feel awkward too. She was pretty exhausted from being teased about Keefe every single day. This was the day of sweet revenge, but Sophie wasn't that cruel. She'd gotten her payback. "It's okay, you've completed the dare. Unless... You want to continue sitting in his lap?"

Biana's cheeks burned as she hastily got up from her previous position. "NO!" she screamed in horror at the thought of continuing to sit in Tam's lap. Realizing that she had yelled, she cleared her throat and sat back down at her original place on the floor of the sleepover room, her face as red as a tomato.

Not that she'd hated it...

Tam, unfazed by the situation, was finally ready with his choice. Not everyone could notice - only the most discerning eyes could see - but, there was a tint of red behind that emotionless face. "Truth," he decided. Not everyone could notice - only the most discerning eyes could see - but, there was a tint of red behind that emotionless face.

"Is Bangs Boy scared to attempt a dare?" Keefe teased, still holding hands with Sophie. Seeing that they were much more comfortable around each other now was nice.

"Fine. I choose dare," Tam furrowed his eyebrows.

Dex thought about it, "How about... You try the flour-filled juice that we ruined during the flour fight?"

"Seriously? It probably tastes horrible," Tam groaned. Nonetheless, he got up and headed over to the kitchen. Soon after, he returned with the almighty flour juice.

He sat down with a nervous gulp, his face contorted with disgust, and gulped the juice. And oh boy, was it disgusting. "Blech!" Tam spitted with the most disgusted look on his face. The juice was absolutely mortifying.

"How was the juice?" Keefe laughed loudly. "Did you enjoy it?"

Tam didn't respond - just glared - at the laughing boy. Tam was going to kill him when it was his turn for a dare. "Tam!" Fitz called out, trying to diffuse the tension between his friends. "Your turn to ask someone!"

The game continued on, with horrible dares, embarrassing secrets being revealed, and much more. At the end of the day, the whole game helped the whole group of kids bond together and have a blast at their first, ever sleepover. With laughter, they soon decided it was time to end the fun game.

"Okay! Let's play another game now?" Bianca suggested as she clapped to gather everyone's attention.

"What game should we play?" Y/N asked, wondering what else could possibly make the night more embarrassing than it already was - albeit the fun that came along with it.

"Ooh! I have an idea!" Sophie smiled with excitement. "What if we... watch a movie?!"

"A movie?" Linh asked. "What's that?"

"Well, I'm sure Dex must have heard about it, but it's basically a long video of sorts, that has a whole story behind it! I'm sure you'd all love it!" Sophie explained, trying her best not to ramble.

"How are we going to even play the movie?" Y/N asked with raised eyebrows.

"Well, I did bring over a movie and a projector when I first left the Forbidden Cities and I'm sure Dex can fix my old projector!" Sophie asked, a pleading look plastered on her face. She really wanted them to watch a movie together.

"I can try!" Dex smiled at the thought of working on a gadget this night. From the corner of his eye, he couldn't help but notice Y/N looking at him with a smile. He quickly diverted his attention and asked Sophie for the projector, so he could work on it - trying to avoid blushing uncontrollably. Was she staring at him because of his answer? Luckily, Sophie had brought it along with her for the sleepover.

A few minutes passed by and Dex was able to patch up the old projector and it was finally time for so called 'movie' to begin! Everyone switched off the lights like Sophie suggested them to and everyone gathered up together and sat in front of the wall, where the movie was about to be projected.

3...

2...

1...

*dramatic music ensues*

The crackle sounded the beginning of the movie and everyone awaited the 'entertainment' Sophie guaranteed would be fun to watch. Colors flashed across the group's eyes as they sat awestruck at the human invention and version of entertainment. There was faint music in the background as the movie slowly faded out from black...

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

hope you enjoyed this chapter! sorry if it's a bit rushed... also everyone, thank you SO SO SO MUCH FOR 1.3K VIEWS, I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH <3 ❤️❤️❤️

PS: i might be starting a new book soon...