~Chapter 13~

Hae's POV

I was still shock about the result,i cant believe it. Today SM artists are given a holiday for a week. Since it is a week I wanted to plan on having fun with EXO-K,EXO-M & BTS.

"Hey Guys do you want to hang out with EXO & BTS?" I asked the members.

"Depends if their free" answered Nahye.

"Ok,lets have a meeting at the Droptop café near SMent,but we have to wear disguises since you know were idols"

"I'll tell EXO then while you tell BTS since your close with them"said Yura as she was about to call them.

"Oh yeah tell them to be there in exactly 1 in the afternoon." I told Yura before she end her call with EXO.

.

At Droptop café~

We were inside the searching for EXO as we saw them staring each other or should I say glaring each other.

"There they are" as I try not to catch attention in the café.

"Hey guys" Yura whispired quietly.

"Oh hey Yura" replyed D.O showing his famous hearted shaped lips.

I stealed a glance at Yura and saw her smiling to herself.

"Maybe she likes him. I better set them on a date sometimes hehehehe" as I said in my mind.

"Ok since both Dia-mondz and EXO are given a holiday for a week i was planning to have fun with you guys" as i was refering to the guys.

"Yeah!!" As the 3 beagle line shouted as they caught everyones attention.

"Opps"as they say embarassly.

"We can start from tommorow by group like tommorow EXO and the next day BTS. Why don't tommorow we start from EXO?Hum?" As i asked anticipated to their answer.

"Oh...but tommorow EXO-K is going to meet their family tommorow while the next day EXO-M is going back to China to visit their familys too the next day" said Suho with a sad tone.

"Well since tommorow EXO-K is busy,why dont EXO-M hang out with us first? And the next day EXO-K and the next next day with BTS? Sounds good right?" I said with a smile.

"Sounds good" said Kris with a grin.

"Where are we going?" Asked V.

"Umm........Nahye why dont you pick? Since you know Seoul better than us" you asked Nahye.

"I was thinking for EXO-M we go to a 노래방(karaoke),EXO-K we go to Lotte World and with BTS we go to Namsan Tower" Nahye requested to us.

"Ok agree"we said.

"Ok since we all agree how about we have a little fun at the arcade across the street" Jieun requesed.

"Sure" yura said

we went out of the café and when inside the arcade. We try to compete each other in games but their is one game that we all wanted to try its the dance machine game.

"Hey,who wants to compete with me?" As I look around.

"How about BTS's Dancing Machine J-hope challange you to a duel?" Said Rap Monster with a smirk.

"Okay lets just see who wins" I said with a smirk while eyeing J-hope.

"What song would you like to challange?" J-hope asked.

"Ummmm,how about Teen Top Rocking?huh?" I requested and he reply with a nod.

We are both ready to dance. As the song plays we are both dancing according to the chorography. But the hardest part is coming. The point of the the chorography, I saw that J-hope is having problems with that part of the chorography.

Hehehehe looks like im winning the game.

As the game ends it say that im the winner.

"Yay!im the winner!" I shouted as I jumped with joy.

"Hey,how about challanging with me?" Sehun said with a little confident.

"Ok how about BTS N.O" as i saw Sehun approching me.

"No that song contains teamwork. How about BTS I Need U?" Requested from Jimin.

"Ok, will use BTS I Need U"

Hehehehe I will surely win this.

Sehun's POV

Ummm looks like Haeyoung's style of chorography is pop similar to BTS's chorography. But im surely gonna win this. Why? Because i've been practicing this song, im just gonna trick her in to thinking that i dont know the chorography.

"Ok lets go" as I lay down to my position of the chorography.

Fall Fall Fall heuteojine
Fall Fall Fall tteoreojine
neo ttaeme na ireohge manggajyeo
geumanhallae ije neo an gajyeo
moshagesseo mwot gataseo
jebal pinggye gateun geon samgajwo
niga nahante ireom an dwae
niga han modeun mareun andae
jinsireul garigo nal jjijeo
nal jjigeo na michyeo da silheo
jeonbu gajyeoga nan niga geunyang miwo
but you're my everything (You're my)
Everything (You're my)
jebal jom kkeojyeo huh
mianhae (I hate u)
saranghae (I hate u)
yongseohae
I need you girl
wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae
I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)
It goes round & round na wae jakku doraoji
I go down & down ijjeum doemyeon naega baboji
na museun jiseul haebwado eojjeol suga eopsdago
bunmyeong nae simjang, nae maeum, nae gaseuminde wae mareul an deutnyago
tto honjasmalhane (tto honjasmalhane)
neon amu mal an hae a jebal naega jalhalge
haneureun tto parahge (haneureun tto parahge)
haneuri paraeseo haessari biccnaseo
nae nunmuri deo jal boina bwa
wae naneun neoinji wae hapil neoinji
wae neoreul tteonal suga eopsneunji
I need you girl
wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae
I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)
girl charari charari heeojijago haejwo
girl sarangi sarangi anieossdago haejwo
naegen geureol yonggiga eopseo
naege majimak seonmureul jwo
deoneun doragal su eopsdorok
I need you girl
wae honja saranghago honjaseoman ibyeolhae
I need you girl
wae dachil geol almyeonseo jakku niga piryohae
I need you girl neon areumdawo
I need you girl neomu chagawo
I need you girl (I need you girl)

The game ends with the results. The winner is........Sehun.

"Yay! Im the winner!" Sehun said with a big smile across his face.

"Hm, you just got lucky" I said with a little frown on my face.

"Oh mianhae Haeyoung-ah" he said as he put his arms around my shoulder.

"I forgive you...if you buy me bubble tea" i said with a smirk but turn to a smile.

"Ok ok. Come guys lets go to the bubble tea shop then go home there are fans here." He said when he still holds on to my shoulder.

___________________________________

Hey my lovely readers sorry for the really really late update. Heres a long update for my apologise. Hope you guys will continue supporting and voting my fanfic. Luv you my readers Chu~ XOXO