𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖒𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖓𝖉

𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

Delphinus hadn't seen anyone except or Thalia for days, not even Madison or Clarisse. Maddy was extremely worried for her so she had decided that she would just turn up to the Zeus cabin and annoy her.

Maddy walked in and over to the bunk in the far left corner to which Del had claimed. She walked over to the bed and shook Del gently, Delphinus flinched but wasn't fully awake and swatted Madison away with her left hand and dropped it back to her side,

Maddy smiled at the girls grumpiness but that smile instantly dropped when she saw dried blood on her sleeve.

Madison shook her head and shook the girl again this time not as gentle "Phinny wake uppp" Madison said, using the nickname that Del only allowed Maddy to use.

Del peeked her eye open and a lazy smile overtook her face when shh saw it was Maddy, Delphinus grabbed Maddy's wrist and pulled her to lay next to her "have a nap with me" Delphius mumbled to the girl as she wrapped her arms around Madison's waist.

Anyone who was close to Del, knew that she only ever was touchy when she just woke up, usually Delphinus was fine with it but when she just woke up and would hug you or hold your hand, appreciate it while you can.

Madison didn't object and got comfy next to Delphinus as she held her best friend close to her, like if she let go of Del she wouldn't be protected, Maddy would do anything to protect Delphinus.

after about and hour the two girls woke up and Delphinus was a lot less reluctant this time. The two girl had decided that they were going to spend the day together, Delphinus hated that she pushed everyone away even if she didn't mean to.

Delphinus had been ignoring Clarisse since they kissed that night, she didn't know why, maybe it was because she knew Clarisse would want to talk to her and Delphinus was scared.

Feeling scared was becoming a regular occurring thing that she hasn't been able to escape, she was scared of the people she loved and cared about having anything happen to them.

The fact that Delphinus didn't know what could happen to them in the future was nerving, Delphinus was prepared to save or prolong there life even if it meant she would be dead.

Madison who was leaning her head on Delphinus's shoulder who had been reading out loud suddenly lifted her head up and gently pushing the book Del was reading down.

Delphinus looked at Maddy confused as she noticed the usually cheery girl had a rare serious expression spread over her features "what" Delphinus asked her cluelessly, Maddy sighed as she debated bringing up that she saw the blood on her best friends sleeve, not wanting Delphinus to react badly.