Make Mother proud

Dada Ping had been raised mostly isolated while growing up and hang out with Hearts Ping a lot but if she was at school he hang out with their mother, Sweetheart Ping. Sweetheart Ping told them about the story of how she adopted Dada Ping where her and Dada Ping's Mother, Tada Ping, had fallen in love with each other but Tada Ping had to sacrifice herself and wanted Sweetheart Ping to raise Dada Ping.

Every time Hearts Ping had to go to school Dada Ping admittedly was envious and felt lonely where he would read books so he would feel less alone. One day, Dada Ping heard Sweetheart Ping, Hearts Ping and a third TeeniePing which was odd.

Sweetheart Ping: if you 2 need help with your homework then I'll be happy to help 

Gogo Ping: thanks! Gogo!

Hearts Ping: there's a table in the backyard so we can work there, chu!

Gogo Ping: let's go, Gogo!

In the backyard, Dada Ping watched on top of a tree to see Hearts Ping talking to an unknown yellow Teenieping where he grew curious about him.

Hearts Ping: stay here, I got arts and crafts for this! Chu *heads back inside*

Gogo Ping: alright, Gogo!

Dada Ping: *tries to get in a closer look* GAH! *falls nearby *

Gogo Ping: woah!- who are you?!

Dada Ping: I'm Dada Ping, Hearts Ping's brother! Who are YOU?

Gogo Ping: I'm Gogo Ping- wait Hearts Ping have a brother?!

Dada Ping: yeah?

Hearts Ping: oh hi, Dada Ping! I hope you don't mind us borrowing your stuff

Dada Ping: I don't mind, but who is he, Dada?

Hearts Ping: he's Gogo Ping, my classmate and Gogo Ping, he's my brother Dada Ping!

Gogo Ping: how come I never heard of him?

Hearts Ping: our Mother didn't want me to talk about him for some reason...

Gogo Ping: that's weird

Hearts Ping: yeah, but Dada Ping would you like to help?

Dada Ping: sure!

The trio spend time together working on the homework, took a whole 2 hour for Sweetheart Ping to realise that Gogo Ping had met Dada Ping.

Sweetheart Ping: o-oh, I didn't realise that you were outside, Dada Ping!

Dada Ping: oh hey Mum! I made a new friend today!

Gogo Ping: he's so smart! Is that why he couldn't go to school?

Hearts Ping: but Shush Ping is already smart!

Gogo Ping: then why can't he go to school?

Sweetheart Ping: I had made some brownies if anyone of you kids want some!

Gogo Ping, Hearts Ping and Dada Ping: yay!

After a while, Gogo Ping was soon going back to the orphanage until Sweetheart Ping stopped him, Dada Ping didn't hear what she said but Gogo Ping seemed to agree. After a month, Dada Ping missed meeting another TeeniePing. One day, Sweetheart Ping told the two that Dada Ping will soon be attending school but was told not to mention about his adoption story. Hearts Ping and Dada Ping were excited about this, as soon as Dada Ping and Hearts Ping arrived to school she immediately showed him around.

Last place was the library, Dada Ping knew Hearts Ping purposely left it as the last place since he knew he would adore the books. He thought that it was completely empty.