A Fairy's Tale

Souls Ping always had a creative side on how to handle things, especially when crafting and building stuff. She tends to also explore around a lot with a travel machine.

When she had found out about the Wild Teeniepings she wanted to see them however since her mother was banished from the Teeniepings society she knows that they may not accept her but found out a way for her to get in. 

Shards Ping: glad that you actually decided to spend time with me instead of those weird inventions of yours 

Souls Ping: I know right! Can't believe I didn't spend my time with you, so as a apology for that I had made some tea for you *places a cup of tea*

Shards Ping: why thank you *takes a sip* you know...it had been a while since I had some tea

Souls Ping: I know! That's why I had gathered the spices myself 

Shards Ping: *takes another huge sip* ....

Souls Ping: what's wrong?

Shards Ping: S-Souls Ping...I'm not sure if this is how tea tastes...

Souls Ping: what do you mean? Oh wait! I forgot I had added a special ingredient 

Shards Ping: re-really? What is it?...

Souls Ping: well I had to add some very sweet honey to make sure that it won't be noticeable 

Shards Ping: *coughs* *looks closer in the tea* S-Souls Ping?! Is this POISOn- *coughs*

Souls Ping: correct! No hard feelings at all but you already horribly failed, your use had become useless to me

Shards Ping was coughing uncontrollably, the realisation struck too late as Souls Ping left the house. She had everything prepared. She purposely made herself tripped over the hills, causing her to fall and grabbing the attention of a Unicorn TeeniePing. After she had "awake", she saw the same Unicorn TeeniePing and a couple of other TeeniePings.

Sparkle Ping: are you alright? 

Souls Ping: uh..what happened?

Change Ping: from what Sparkle Ping told me, you fell from the hills in a mess and tears

Bon Ping: may I ask, what happened?

Souls Ping: o-oh...I had to escape from my...*sobs* mother... I'm scared...I...I had to defend myself!...

Sparkle Ping: she does look like Shards Ping...

Bon Ping: who?

Sparkle Ping: my mother told me about a fairy Teenieping that attempted to destroy a small town... after that she was banned from the forest and got her wings removed as punishment.. I never knew she had a daughter but I had a feeling that she wasn't a good mother

Souls Ping: you...know her?...

Sparkle Ping: *nods* 

Souls Ping: well if I look like her...then I might act like her...I'm sorry...I'll leave...

Sparkle Ping: Wait! Just because you're her daughter, doesn't mean you act like her! I'll talk with the other Royals and see if you can live with us!

Souls Ping: r-really? *sniffs* you're so sweet...

Sparkle Ping had a conversation with the other Royals; Cryst Ping, Lift-up Ping, Tele Ping, Dudu Ping, Didi Ping and Sisi Ping. All but Dudu Ping seems to agree that she can stay with them but she must be kept a close eye on, Sparkle Ping says that she would. Sparkle Ping hanged around Souls Ping and over the months, they were getting closer. Souls Ping knew this. Over time, she had been promoted to Royal Teenieping. Sadly, Cryst Ping didn't understand the reasons for making one a Royal.