𝐏𝐉𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒

1)  𝐌𝐑. 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 (Judged by @Winkwink07)

TITLE: 6/10

BOOK COVER: 5/10

DESCRIPTION: 12/20

It was simple but could have been more attractive

GRAMMAR: 8/10

VOCABULARY: 5/10

Vocabulary is good and simple but considering it in a story it could have been better

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 7/10

It was attractive

PLOT:15/20

It was very good

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 9/10

It was well-written

TOTAL: 67/100

2) 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓𝐒  (Judged by @dynamjoonics_)

Title: 5/10 - there are many other books with the same title which doesn't make it stand out much.

Cover: 8/10 - I love the cover since it introduces the main characters.

Description: 18/20 - interesting description since the mini dialogue intrigued me so much. Well written.

Grammar: 7/10 - could work on the grammar since there are a few mistakes and the thing not seeing full stops at the end of certain sentences bothered me.

Vocabulary: 7/10 - could use more vocabulary since this book has potential.

First character impression 9/10: I was surprised when being introduced to the main character who was the eighth member of the group. They came off as someone who has some secrets but hides them well due to her personality and career.

Plot: 19/20 - great plot, I enjoyed the entire story and it was so interesting to read. This book has potential and I stand firm on it.

Interaction between characters: 8/10 - they all communicate well and realistically.

Total: 81/100

3) 𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ( Judged by @JungFayZay)

TITLE: 6.5/10

COVER OF THE BOOK: 8/10

DESCRIPTION: 18/20

GRAMMAR: 8/10

VOCABULARY: 8/10

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 6/10

PLOT: 18/20

INTERACTION BETWEEN CHARACTERS: 7.5/10

Total:  80/100

Overall comments: The Mafia and the normal citizen trope has been famous in the fandom. And this book has a very unique approach to it. I like how everyone in the story knows something about the sketchy part of the Park family except for Y/N. There are hits and misses in aspects of the descriptions. Somewhere it’s too much and somewhere it’s too less. But I will admit, the book’s written very well and in a way where when I finish one chapter, I am automatically pressed to read the next chapter. The writing style is detailed enough to make me feel bad for the characters.

4) 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 (Judged by @JungFayZay )

TITLE: 9/10

COVER OF THE BOOK: 7/10

DESCRIPTION: 10/20

GRAMMAR: 5/10

VOCABULARY: 4/10

FIRST CHAPTER IMPRESSION: 4/10