𝘍𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘴 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵

𝟒𝟏𝟓 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
*:..。o○ ○o。..:*

𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌
while Y/n was over, but she kept herself busy, helping Finn's family down stairs.

"Y/n is over actually.. Shes downstairs with my mom." He stated as he rumaged around to find his guitar pick.

The internet had been speculating that Y/n and Finn had something going on, which they do, but they decided to keep it a secret, entertain the internet, and sav Y/n from haters.

milliebobbybrown: And why is Y/n over? 😏

Finn read millie's comment and rolled his eyes sarcastically. "Shut it mills." He then heard someone knocking at the door.

"Finn, are you in there?" Y/n's angelic voice was heard from outside the door. She opened the door slowly as she was putting on her gloves, it was a snowy day and Y/n was wearing jogging pants and

noahshnapp: IS THAT FINNS SHIRT Y/N L/N IS WEARING

Y/s/n4ever: OMGGG

sadiesink: You sure you two dont have something.. 🤨

milliebobbybrown: OOOOOOH

jaedenmartell: I KNEW IT

Finn immediately went red and looked at Y/n and gestured to her shirt. "Oh. Hehe." She walked up to the screen , her face a bit off cam, just showing her upperhalf. "Finn can I borrow a beanie. Im going to help Nick and Mary with chored and I have to go out and throw the trash. Oh and i need a sweater." She said as she rummaged around Finn's room.

She walked over to him and ruffled his hair, and held his jaw to make him look at her. "Answer me."

By this time the comments are going CRAZY.

Y/n's#1fan: Didnt know Finn had a mommy kink.

"U-uh. Yeah.. Sure, its over there at my closet, wear gloves to, i.." Y/n lets go of Finn's jaw slowly. "I dont want you to get cold."

"Thanks Finnie." She rubbed his temples before walking towards the closet.

noahschnapp: are we really going to ignore what happened. 😦

Finn turned bright red as he read peoples comments. Y/n quickly sped out of the door and Finn said to be careful. "I will!" She yelled back and went down stairs.

"Uhm.. Anyways." Finn mumbled as he fixes his hair a bit. "Do you find Y/n cute though?" Finn read a comment. He smiled a bit and covered his face.

"Definitely."

"Really, really cute." He repeated as he continued his tream, still blushing so much the whole time.