𝘉𝘳𝘶𝘪𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴

♡♤
𝟏𝟔𝟕𝟓 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬
𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞
𝐁𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐦.
‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

[Narrator]

𝐘/𝐍 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑
couch. Her parents were out of town, and wouldn't be back till next week. She was shoving cereal and milk in her mouth as she watched a random history film on FOX. It was pouring outside, making her more

She hadn't heard from Boris ever since he texted her that he was at Theo's. She was wrapped in a huge comforter and her hair was still neat but a bit messy. She heard a knock on the door, making her jump and look confused.

"I didn't order anything, right?" She mumbled to herself before putting the bowl of cereal on the table and taking off the comforter. She quickly ran to the door and peeked at the peek hole.

"What the-" She opened the door and saw Boris. His head was down and he was drenched in the water, head to toe. "Boris! What happened?" Y/n quickly took him in, and took a towel nearby.

He was shivering. Y/n was gentle and took off Boris's jacket, leaving him in his cat t-shirt. "What happened Boris?" She mumbled as she closed the door and wrapped the towel around him. "I.. Father.. He-" Y/n held his hands as he struggled to speak.

Boris gripped her hand and she frowned. "Come on, let's go to the kitchen. I'll make you tea. Are there any bruises again?" She asked cautiously, and cupped his cheeks. He didn't answer and Y/n just pulled him to the kitchen.

As she started boiling water, Boris was wrapped in Y/n's pink towel. "Bor.. I can't help you if you won't tell me the truth.. Do you have any bruises or no?"

Boris nodded slightly and Y/n quickly walked over. She tip-toed a bit and kissed Boris's forehead. "Good. I'll just get the first-aid.. Okay, dear?" She said as she ran her hand on Boris's wet hair.

Boris just looked down and Y/n frowned. She was used to this kind of behavior, knowing that Boris can't really talk much if he's hurt or in distress. She ran to her room and took the first-aid kit under her bed.

[Boris]

The bruise and cuts on my torso hurt. I just want to sleep. I'm tired. I'm not even sober. I heard Y/n rummaging around her room. I could tell she was in a hurry.

I didn't want to make her this worried for me. I'm not worth being worried for. I gripped on her towel and sighed heavily. I heard her go back down stairs. I looked up at her and she smiled at me.

I stared back and she quickly pulled my chair and signaled me to show where my bruises were. I was scared. Even though she saw me without a shirt too many times.

I showed her my bruise and she frowned. She got down a bit and touched it lightly. She looked up at me and I nodded. She quickly opened the first aid and started to clean my cuts and bruises.

I closed my eyes and she continued to fix my cuts. Her hands were so soft, and she didn't apply any pressure that much. She signaled me to stand up which I did and she quickly wrapped a bandage around my torso.

She kissed my body and stopped up afterwards and made me a cup of tea. She gave me a plate of sugar cubes with a cup of tea. She knew how I like my tea, no honey, and only 3 sugar cubes. She always made my coffee black cause it's the only right way to drink coffee.