Aarya

*It has been a hectic day but finally I am home with Lucy. I brewed some coffee for myself and fed some treats to Lucy, took her for a walk around the park.

While Lucy slept I completed cleaning and cooking.

I started working on a new project and prepared some files for the company I am working at.

Vishwas and Krishna travelled to Kedarnath by foot and sent me a lot of photos.

my parents invited me to come over to their house for family gathering on this Sunday But I don't want to leave Lucy alone so I will take Lucy with me I contact my sister lately to gather some information about coding which she did eloquently and I am grateful to have a sister like her, I Aspire to become a successful as her .

I prepared my to-do list for tomorrow and organized my clothes in the respective places.

At 9:00 p.m. I and Lucy had our dinner and slept on the couch while watching a movie.*

In the morning:-

*I woke up at 5:00 a.m. cleaned the mess Lucy created and went on a walk.

After getting home I prepared Lucy's meal and went for a bath when I received the call from our team leader that our project had been sanctioned by the company and wanted to verify the project details by 10 a.m..

So I rushed to the company and submitted the files in the office and went to college.

On my way to the college I saw a bunch of girls littering the pathway ,so I went to clean it.

While cleaning it ,I heard the sound of a familiar anklet. When I lifted my head to see who it was. I was in utter shock seeing my sister Adithi ,she helped me clean the litter and warn those girls.

I was still surprised to see my sister again in Bangalore when she pulled me into a hug and I broke into tears of happiness.*

Adithi: Ayyo! You are still being a cry baby.

Aarya: Akka ,don't tease me. I am crying because I saw you after 2 years. You left for Delhi and didn't even once coming back home stroked your mind.

Adithi: And why do you think I came back to Bangalore?

Aarya: Akka, stay at my home for two days. We will go back to our home on Sunday.

Adithi: Okay ,but I have some work to finish ,so I will come over in the evening ,send me the location in the afternoon .Also, now stop crying like a baby.

Aarya: Akka ,I will be going to college now and if you need anything just call me.

In the college:-

Kavya: Aarya anna, principal is calling you, go fast. He might get angry.

Aarya: Don't worry! Kavya, get to your class first.

Kavya: Ok, Anna!

In the principal's chamber:-

Aarya: May I come in ,sir?

Principal: I want you to prepare for the speech you will be giving in the freshers party.

Aarya: Sir!!! This is unfair, I have deadlines to submit my projects and also have exams in a month.

Principal: You are our merit student, you must give a speech to the freshers and also this is going to be your last year in this college, Aarya.

Aarya: I will try my best to attend the ceremony ,sir. When is it going to take place ,sir?

Principal: In a week's span ,after your project submission.