NATTY - All I left To Give (M)

“I can’t keep doing this Natty,” You tell her, tears welling up in his eyes. The pain inside of your heart has fallen on her deaf ears long enough. The Toxicity of her ‘love’ has become too much to bear. 

“Can’t keep doing what?” She turns around, her beauty is out of this world. You almost don’t want to continue this train of thought, just drop the whole thing. 

“Natty, this whole fling? IF you can even call it that. The constant being led around with love on a stick. The constant 180’s in what you feel for me. I’m tired of it.”

“It’s more than that Y/n. You know that I love you, it’s just balancing the whole idol thing and my relationship with you gets a bit hectic,” She steps towards you, your eyes trailing up her long milky white leg ending off at her short mini skirt that she loves to wear to tease you. 

“Bullshit Natty, you know that Julie tells me everything. You say that you’re going to see me but you really end up in some ghetto ass bar.” 

“That only happened once Y/n, and I apologized profusely for that.” 

“Natty please, let’s just end it. It’s not good for me.”

“I don’t want to let you go Y/n, You’re mine.” 

“But you’re not mine, I know it all too well.” 

She stares at you, you can’t help but to look at her features taking them in one last time. Her eyes,nose,lips. Perfection in your eyes,and yet there’s always something behind those eyes of hers. She takes your hand, “One last time,” She pulls you closer, “For the both of us.”   

You let her take you to the hotel room, the mood is tense and somber. She softly caresses your hand with her thumb. She goes to turn on the lights, but you stop her, “Don’t turn on the lights,” She looks at you using the moonlight illuminating the room. 

“Why?” She asks softly, moving her hand to your cheek. The look she gives you also makes you want to see her again after time. You repeat to yourself that this is the last time.

“I’ll pretend that you’re mine,” You push her to the bed, her beauty is doubled by the moonlit room as you kiss her, devoid of the passion that was once behind it. She wraps her arms around your neck, kissing you back with the passion that you lack. 

“Kiss me like you mean it Y/n,” She whispers as her eyes dart from your eyes to your lips. Kissing her again, pouring every bit of passion that you withheld from her. She moans into the kiss as your hand roams down her body undoing the buttons of her shirt. Revealing her black lace bra, you break the kiss as you pepper kisses down her neck to her collar bone. Taking in the sight below you, her porcelain skin clad in your favorite set of hers that you have seen over the years. She blushes as she watches you stare at her, “Make love to me… baby,” She only has called you that once and she said that it was an accident, your heart races as you take off the rest of her clothes along with yours. Feeling her legs wrap around you, her hands gripping onto your forearms, nails digging into your skin as you slowly give her inch by inch. She squeezes tightly around your cock as you get deeper. 

“Fuck,” You mutter under your breath as you rest your forehead onto hers as the two of you stare into each other's eyes, you would be lying to yourself if you didn’t see the love behind her look at you.  Her arms are holding you tightly as you get into a slow rhythm feeling every bit of her. 

“You f-feel so good inside of me baby,” She moans out, making you quicken your pace slightly, “Don’t stop please I need you, I need to feel you,” Her nails dig into your back. Your hips piston into hers as you give her everything you have left to give, “Fuck yes, Just like that baby,” You leave hickeys on her neck, something she never let you do before, but you could careless now. Her arms wrap back around your neck holding you tighter than before, “I’m going to cum baby, I-” She cries out as her leg shake, yet stay locked wrapped around you. You keep going, chasing your own orgasm. 

“So good Natty,” You mutter as you piston in and out, slow then fast, deep then shallow. She mews as she rides the high of your assault and recent orgasm. She grabs a handful of your hair pulling you into a heated kiss, her tongue licks your lips asking for entrance. You let her in, her tongue fights yours for dominance as you keep up your rhythm as you start throb as your orgasm sneaks up on you. You try to pull out but she locks you down. 

“Cum in me babyboy, fill me up,” She tells you so you let go filling her up, she tightens up around you milking every last drop.  Once the high deads down, you look into her eyes as she caresses your cheek, the love behind her eyes is irreplaceable as the both of you close your eyes, falling asleep in her arms. 

You shake awake a few hours later, Natty cuddled up by your side. You replace yourself with a pillow, leaving a note on the nightstand. Quickly and quietly getting dressed, you caress her cheek softly as she snuggles into your hand. Leaving her a kiss on the cheek, you turn around and leave. 

“Baby?” You hear her voice call out, stopping you in your tracks, you look back and see her staring at your back, “Stay please.” 

“I can’t, I don’t have anything left to give,” You turn back around, gripping the doorknob.

“You don’t have to give me anything,” Her arms wrap around your waist, “Let me give you what I have to give.”