Chapter One: Three Days, Part One.

It's a quiet night.
Peaceful.
Silence roams through the streets.
Even the wind was soundless.

Awake.

He looks up at the sky and observes the stars.
He wonders how long has it been since he last saw one.
He had no thoughts.

It was just so beautiful.
Even the simplest of things can be really pleasant.
Even if this feeling will only last temporarily.

<8:05 AM>

"Hey, A!" calmly said someone. "How have you been? You look a bit... uneased."

He looks at someone.
He recalls his memory.

It's M. His friend.

He smiles slightly and tilts his head a little to the right.

"Ah! I see. I'm glad you're okay. Are you free after school today? We could-" M said right before the school bell rang interrupting him.

"I'll tell you about it after school. Wait for me on the way out okay? See ya!" M said as he runs to his classroom at the other side of the building.

He wonders what M wanted to say.
He doesn't give it much thought and walks into his classroom.

The lectures were demanding focus and speed in performance. He enjoyed the challenge. The tasks were not difficult for him. The same can't be said about most of the other students in class however.

He had no friends here, but-

<3:04 PM>

He just got to the school gate.
He sat down on the stairs. Close to the side railings and away from the middle.
He recalled his memory about the information he learned in today's lectures.
He opened his backpack and drew out a sketchbook and a pencil.
He started drawing.
It was his hobby for a long time, but he never really had the time to practice it.

"HEY GUYS! LOOK! IT'S THAT QUIET LOSER!" Someone  yelled laughing.

He closed his sketchbook and put it in his backpack.
He was in no mood to fight.
He knew running was pointless.
He was waiting for his friend.

As he gets up. Someone  grabs his backpack and pulls him back downwards. Forcing him to fall down on his backpack.

A group of people start laughing. "You're so weak! For someone who has high grades. You're such a pushover!" Someone  yelled laughing. "Are you getting mad yet? Are you gonna cry? Come on! Get on your legs! Let's fight!" Someone  yelled excitedly.

He stood up.
He looked at someone  and recognized who it is.
It's J. The leader of his bully gang.
He started wearing off his backpack.

"HEY! YOU THERE! STOP!" Someone  yelled angrily. "You're gonna have to deal with me if you get into any trouble with A!"

He looks at someone.
He recognizes his outfit.
Its the school sports champion H.
H is known around school as a strong player and a kind person.

"Knock it off! We were just having fun!" J yelled sarcastically as he was backing away. Smiling like a fiend. "Let's go guys." J called out to his gang.

H walks down to A. "Are you alright?" H said calmly.

He nodded.

"You know I'm not always gonna be here to prevent things from escalating, right? You've got to stand up for yourself."