I'm coming out!

I don't own this picture! 

Y/n POV

"You're in love with King Gristle!" I exclaimed, pointing at Bridget. 

"Um, I don't know what you're talking about." Bridget stated. 

I pull some pink curtains to reveal a wall full of pictures of King Gristle. Bridget immediately closes it. 

"Uh, excuse me! That's not mine." Bridget exclaimed. 

I move a little bit of the curtain and it shows Gristle holding Bridget and Bridget sighs. 

"What does it matter? It's not like he even knows I'm alive." Bridget said. 

"Bridget, I can help you! What if there was a way we could both get what we want?" I asked her. 

"You love Gristle, too? You'd better back off, girlfriend!" Bridget said, getting offensive and hisses at me. 

"No. Bridget, no. That Troll King Gristle put in his mouth, that's Creek. And I would do anything to save him. The only problem is...we can't get anywhere near the king without him eating us. Oh. But...you can. You can walk right up to him and tell him how you feel." I stated. 

"As if. I can't just walk right up to the king. His Royal Awesomeness would never talk to a scullery maid like me." Bridget said, looking down. 

"What if he didn't know you were a scullery maid? What if he thought you were this total babe?" I asked. 

"What kind of total babe would be dressed like a scullery maid? I smell like gravy." Bridget said. 

"What if we made you a new outfit? I'm thinking..jumpsuit!" Satin and Chenille said. 

"What's the point of a jumping suit if I still have this hair?" Bridget asked. 

"Oh, we can fix that." PJ stated, standing next to me. 

"What's the point of a new outfit and new hair...if I don't even know what a total babe would ever say?" Bridget asked. 

"We can help with that too!" I exclaimed. 

"Really?" Bridget asked me. 

"What do you say, Bridget? You get us Creek, and we'll get you a date with the king." I stated. 

"Let's do it?" Bridget said as more of a question. 

"When you look in the mirror

Let it disappear

All your insecurities.." We all sang except for Branch, until Bridget stopped us. 

"Wait! Why isn't this one singing?" Bridget asked, pointing at Branch.   

"Come on, Branch. Sing with us!

Yeah, Branch, sing with us!" Cooper and Biggy stated, trying to encourage Branch to sing. 

"Oh, no. That's okay." Branch stated. 

"You don't think this will work?" Bridget asked Branch. 

"Oh, no, no. It's not that. I just don't sing." Branch stated. 

"Branch!" Me and PJ exclaimed at Branch in unison. 

"No. He's right. This idea is stupid. King Gristle will never love me." Bridget stated, crying into her pillow again. 

"That's right, Bridget. Just let it all out. Bridget, let it go. Just have a good cry. Go, girl! Okay, now bring it back in. Reel it in." Biggy stated, trying to make Bridget let it all out.