Chap 18

Recap
"Victoria we are....."
Recap over
~Victoria~
"Victoria we are expecting." Nevaeha said. I smiled and hugged her.

"That's so amazing! How far along are you?" I asked. "2 days." She said.

"So am I!" I said. "Congratulations." Nash said. "Thank you." They both said.

Cutie came running downstairs attacking Nevaeha. She picked her up and kissed her.

"I'm gonna go get Lilly." I said. I walked into our room and grabbed her.

I wrapped her in her blanket and walked downstairs. I handed her to Nevaeha and she held her smiling.

"How about you keep her for the day so that you can prepare yourself for when the baby comes?" I said.

"Okay!" She said excited. I smiled and went upstairs to grab Lilly's bag and onesie.

She smiled and took the bag from me. "You can get her car seat out of my car." I said.

She handed me Lilly. "I'll see you tomorrow baby girl. You be good for aunt Vaeha." I said kissing her forehead.

I handed her back to Nevaeha and opened the door for them. Cameron took her car seat out of my car and put it in their truck.

They got in the car and started pulling out of the driveway. We waved and blew them kisses.

I closed the door and smiled. Nash kissed me and smiled.

"I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. I grabbed all of the things I need to make a salad.

"Babe I got this. You go rest." Nash said. "Nash I'm only 2 days along." I said.

"Go." He said. I smiled and gave him a quick peck. I went upstairs to our bed and cuddled with Cutie.

Nash came upstairs with a salad and water. "Thanks boo." I said. He smiled and I kissed his cheek.

Please comment and or vote!

~Melanie