Chapter 19 Part II

~Victoria~
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. "Where am I?" I asked Cameron. "The hospital." He says holding my hand.

"Why? Is there something wrong with the baby?!?! Why am I here?!?!" I panicked.

"You're here because you and Nash were fighting and you started cutting." He says.

"Oh." Was all I could get out. "You should've never bailed him out." Cameron said.

"Cameron I really don't need you criticizing me right now." I say letting go of his hand.

"Whatever." He said walking out. I sighed and looked at the ceiling.

I never thought Nash would hurt me. I thought he really loved me. I keep telling myself it's not worth crying over him but he's the father of my babies and the engagement ring he gave me is beautiful. But I guess I have to give it back.

"Hey boo." Nevaeha says walking in with Lily. "Hey." I say grabbing Lily. I kissed her cheek and rubbed her back.

"How you feelin?" She asked grabbing my hand. "I'm good." I smiled. Someone knocked on the door and it was Kian. My other best friend.

"Hey KiKi." I say kissing his cheek. "How are you?" He asked. "I'm good. You?" I ask. "I'm fine." He smiles.

"Who's this cutie?" He says picking up Lily. "That's my daughter Lily." I smile.

"Another one on the way?" I say. "Congratulations." He says rubbing my stomach.

I smile and look at him. He smiles and looks at me. "The father is a douche." He says.

"Yeah." I say wiping away a few tears. "If I was with you I'd never hurt you." He says.

I blushed and looked down. He lifted my chin up with his finger and looked me in my eyes.

He looked at me then at my lips. I did the same and he started leaning in. I followed his actions and our lips touched.

"There's a baby in front of you." Nevaeha says grabbing Lily from Kian. I laughed and pulled away.

"You're all mine." Kian says. I smile and give him a quick peck. I took the engagement ring Nash gave me off and put it in my bag.

"You may leave." My nurse said. I smiled and changed into my clothes. We left and drove to my house. I grabbed all of Lily and I's things and left.

We drove to Kian's house and got out of the car. We moved our things in and walked to our bedroom.

I put Lily in between us and fell asleep.

Hey guys, I didn't tell you this but this will be the last chapter for this book. I hope you liked the ending and I'll see you in the next book.

~Melanie