prologue ; refusing acceptance

I'm not sure if I was born like this.
Born as a vortex in substitution for a normal person, always hungry, insatiably desperate for more.

Just a normal thought passing throughout my mind as I fix up my uniform, hand smoothing over the wrinkles splaying along the fabric of my shirt.

Looking good for school wasn't nearly enough, my outwardly appearance couldn't cover up everything despicable swarming around underneath my clothes.
In the mirror stands a stranger.
I wonder who this is staring back at me as if they're so entitled to ever laying their eyes upon such a superior being.

'Me', this is what it's called. The inferior figure infront of me, standing at the exact same height and mirroring the same expression of distaste across its face, a reflection. This is what it's called.

My hand reluctantly reaches out, fingertips against the glass and watching exactly how my reflection mirrored me.
Fucking copycat.

"You're not me."
The words leave my lips like an affirmation, and my voice slips out with a sense of unfamiliarity. Like I'm attempting to convince myself, as if this was not my skin pressed up against the flat surface.

I haven't met all of me yet. This isn't me. There's something more underneath my skin, the rotting corpse of a god.

I am god.

A/N : HIIIIII HESUS CHRIST omg sorry if its bad I do not write fanfics usually,, trust in the next chapter we'll get down to the rest of the cast soon ..... just wanted to write this prologue to introduce the reader(you) first! TYTY for reading pls give ur thoughts and welcomed criticism ...!!