"Till Death Do Us Part."

[YOU HEARD THE TITLE RIGHT! THIS IS A RITZNEER ANGST CHAPTER]

Ritz Pov:

The sky was gloomy and the air was stiff. It was caught on live tv.
The famous Veneer had fallen off the yatch after the brozone created a blast. But instead of falling into the plastic ball pit, he fell onto the road causing his head to crack open.
By looking at Velvet, i knew she had regret and guilt for forcing Veneer to become famous with trolls. If i had been there to catch him.. if i was there to atleast called an ambulance. I thought to myself. As the casket started to be lowered, i couldnt help but sob. The love of my life had just been lowered six feet under.

Velvet POV:

I looked over at Veneer's boyfriend, Ritz was it? Anyways. I saw him quietly sobbing as the casket was being lowered. I couldnt help but look back at the casket thinking what couldve happened if i just listened to veneer. As i watched My baby brother being lowered deeper and deeper into the ground. I started to cry harder and harder but not hard enough for anybody to notice i was crying.

As everybody started leaving, i spotted kidritz. He was still at the grave crying..
I went up behind him with the box i found under Veneer's bed addressed to Kidritz.

Nobody's POV:

Velvet went behind Kidritz as he was still mourning the death of his boyfriend.
"Hey ritz?" Velvet said as she put her hand on his shoulder tearing up.
"What is it." Ritz looked at velvet with sadness in his eyes.
"I found this under Veneer's bed when I was clearing his room. I think he wanted to give this to you." Velvet gave him the box.
Ritz went silent.

•●•3 hours later.•●•

Ritz got home. His cheeks were dry from tears. He placed the box on the table and opened it. Inside was Veneer's favourite sweater and a love letter.

The letter wrote:
"Dear Ritz, Happy 1 year anniversary! You're the best boyfriend i could ever have <3 xoxo Veneer."

Ritz looked up to see that tomorrow was gonna be their 1 year anniversary.

Ritz started to tear up as he hugged the sweater and put it on.

Ritz went to his room with a pedastool and a rope. His final word..
"Till death do us part."

•●•1 week later.•●•

Valentine[My OC] POV.
I stared at the calender. Kidritz hadnt been to the studio for awhile now. I was starting to get worried since he always tells me when he's gonna take a break.
"Something wrong babe?" Sora said.
"Dont you find it weird that Kidrirz hasn't been to the studio in awhile?" I said worryingly"
"Maybe we should go to his house."

•●•A car drive to Ritz house later•●•

"Knock knoc-" the door slowly opened when i knocked on the door.
"Should we go inside?" Sora asked
"Y-yeah.." I mumbled as we walked in.
Sora checked the kitchen and i checked the hallway since Ritz house is pretty small. Then i got to Ritz room.

I gently opened the door...

"Ritz are you in her..."

I looked up and started to cry. Sora heard me and came rushing down the hallway. "Valentine whats wrong..."
She looked at the sight. She stayed strong and tried to comfort me.

[TW:sewerslide.]

[578 Word.]
[Im so sorry for this but we needed some angst in here 😔]