On the edge of darkness-14

Past the last night passionate kiss kongpob is on a mission of avoiding arthit, he is waking up late in the morning and having breakfast after arthit left, he is having lunch before arthit arrives and having his afternoon nap until arthit leaves and at night he will have early dinner and sleep early, all the time arthit could not check on kongpob, knowing kongpob is resting is not disturbing him

And today is arthit leave he is on leave this Sunday, every month arthit will take two leaves it depends on phana and his schedule, and today its arthit's turn.

He woke up to have a morning walk on terrace a smile automatically formed on his lips seeing his father and kongpob having a walk having a small talk, he joined on kongpob left side "...today you woke up early,"

Kongpob jolted, Before kongpob pondering on what to answer with still having a fresh memory of him kissing arthit, david wished "..good morning,Arthit"

"...good morning porr, did you get enough sleep?"

David gave a 'I do had' smile and arthit worried "...porr, you should try to sleep"

After jessy left them, david have insomnia he sometimes cannot sleep for straight two days.

"porr, after having a walk, have pills and try to sleep more,"

David nod "sure,"

"how about foot massage?"

David shook his head "...I will have a sleeping pill and sleep,"

Arthit mentions, "...mae used to give you foot massage why not now?"

"...come on you got a leave today, rest up, I can have a pill and sleep" he objected them

"..porr I can help you," kongpob suggested

David denied "...you both come down to have breakfast"

Kongpob is about to walk away with David, but arthit held his elbow "...porr can go, I and kongpob will join later,"

David gestures as okay and walks away, while kongpob just looks to david walking away and arthit stands half-way to kongpob shoulder "...can we talk?"

Kongpob lowers his head debating with himself he could not look up he turned back to have a walk while arthit joined his walk "...how are you feeling?"

"..I am okay, its been a long time, I laze around,"

Arthit nod with a understanding smile, it was five in the morning, they continued to walk, thinking between to hold and not to hold arthit slowly grabbed for kongpob fingers and knit them, while arthit looks ahead and kongpob looks down to their knot he got a warm smile and could not pull his hand back he looks back to arthit side profile which is firm and plain only eyes lids blinking to the smooth breeze

After a five minute walk "...lets go out, today"

Kongpob did not give any answer and arthit just took it as yes and they keep walking suddenly arthit halts his walk and faces kongpob he loop his arms around kongpob waist and he looks down to flustered kongpob "...are you okay?"

Hearing the considerate voice kongpob looks up meeting arthit chocolate eyes "...yeah I am,"

He gives a faint smile and places a hand on rib cage "..is it still hurting?"

Feeling the warmth of palm transferring through the shirt he replied looking into those worry filled eyes "...not anymore,"

he is about peel of arthit fingers form his rib and then hearing an affection he paused on arthit fingers "...love you,"

the sudden affection without any reason is thumping kongpob heart yet he denied looking away

"...its okay, take your own time,"