~Fifth Chapter~

"Are You Playing Jokes On Me So Mun?"

"Who Are You!"

He takes off his black mask and hoodie,and it was Hyeok U.So Mun Widened His Eyes In Shockness,He Swallowed Hard Inside Of His Smooth Neck.He Release Off So Mun's 2 Hands.

"You're Not Going Anywhere Til' I Am Talking To You...Let's Get This Done First.."

"F-Fine...What Do You Want.."

"Why Are You Always Going With That Hwang Pil Gwang...?"

"Why Are You Always Complaining About Him-"

"Answer Me Or I Am Not Gonna Release You.."

*So Mun Slowly Shook His Head,He Doesn't Want To Tell What The Reason Is.Hyeok U Begin To Tilt His Head And Put His Right Hand Beside Mun,He Looked Down On Mun's Right Hand And It Was Some Kind Of Black And White Bracelet That Hwang Pil Gwang Gave.*

"Who Gave You This Bracelet..?"

"I-It's Nothing...I Just Bought It..."

"I Am Not Falling For Your Tricks So Mun....I Am Asking Who Gave You That.."

"I Don't Know!..."

"Yes You Do, Who Gave You That Bracelet.."

"I Don't Want To Tell You.."

"Did Hwang Pil Gwang Bought That For You..?!"

"Stop Hyeok U! You're Gonna Make Me Say It!"

"Good! I Want You To Tell The Truth Come On! Show Me The Truth Show Me!"

"You Will Be Disappointed After I Tell It.!" 

"I Don't Care If Am!, Show Me What You're Hiding Something From Me, Tell Me Tell Me!!"

"It Is! Hwang Pil Gwang!"

Silent..

"Ofc...It Is Him...What A Shame...I Made A Special Gift For You..And You Made Me Waste It."

"W-What Is It..."

*Hyeok U Pull His Arms And Latches His Lips To His..So Mun's Heart Begun To Race Faster,Hyeok U Starts To Grab Mun's Waist And Stick It To His Body.Mun Wants To stop The Kiss But Can't,Then Finally,They Stop The Kiss Slowly.*

"That's My Special Gift For You, Cutie.."

"Are You Effort To The Kiss?"

"You Want Me To Kiss It Better?"

"No Thanks..I Am Fine.."

"Your Class...Are You Gonna Be Absent?"

"Yes..It's Because Of You...You're The One Who Made Me Late...Just Kidding I Will Not Be Absent Today.."